Thorpes Pic's

Will have the uncle with a cabless 1530 cutting here soon near kinsale if it is of any use the neighbour had a newer new holland 8040 i think, if they're of any use

It was a long hoor of a day, never cut all the wheat plots in one day before.

God, these pics of dust and hot skies brings back happy memories of good weather.
Its been some year for photographing the harvest and sun burn
9 of those last 10 photos were all taken on the same day and all within a few minutes of each other

Last of the photos from Harvest 2018. Its been a good one photography wise. A huge word of thanks to everyone I met along the way especially those members of the Forum I "gate crashed" as they we were working.
I am very nearly finished up loading the last of the high res shots to my Flickr page but I still have a few videos to go that will be added to my you tube account.
I have been busy since the harvest ended with Maize & Winter Tillage work plus some late silage, so expect a few photos of them in action as well. I have also been busy with a few other project so hopefully we will see the results of those in the not too distant future.
I have also been testing out a drone with the view of investing either late this year or early 2019 but this will very much depend on funding.
Thank you all once again and I may see you in a field somewhere with cameras in hand.
Shane
20180725_203354.jpg DSC_2837.jpg DSC_9206.jpg DSC_9272.jpg DSC_9606.jpg DSC_9623.jpg

Back