I'm Looking For...

A pair of matching spur gears about 14 inches plus or minus 2 inches in diameter :weld:

Even direction to something that would contain gears that size
Got a power harrow apart here at the moment and the gears are 10 inch in that.

Got a power harrow apart here at the moment and the gears are 10 inch in that.
Would be a bit on the small side.

I've found where there's 14 inch gears, back axle of a Landini

I know where there's one in bits so I'll have to talk to the owner.

Secondhand galv sheeting any length above 2m . Any colour or profile . Only needed for a temporay side sheeting so anything considered .

Would be a bit on the small side.

I've found where there's 14 inch gears, back axle of a Landini

I know where there's one in bits so I'll have to talk to the owner.
Wouldn't there be similar large diameter bull gears be in the axle reduction unit of a David Brown or some Zetors ? Might be easier to come across one of those

If any of ye spot a decent centre pivot tele handler in the common makes give a shout. Size wise Matbro 250/JCB 310. TIA
@bagenal See an ad in the IFJ for a crowd in Goresbridge, PSD Agri, know nothing of them but they have a few 310's advertised, all north of €30k plus vat though.

20200117_155504.jpg
I was thinking that too going on the rims and I'd swear the front LHS is bent as well :scratchhead:

@Titan 8820 https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/mf-50-power-loader/23819972

YzBmZjE5ZGM3Y2FkZThmYzNjZjMyMDY4ODQzYTJlYzds7JQ-BFpC_pH7CrU2wZVXaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMzg4OTExMTd8fHwxMjAweDEyMDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg
Travelled to Wexico during the week and purchased that 80 loader. Will do my job fine and make the winter bale handling more efficient by being able to leave a loader on the "outfarm"

Sound fellas to deal with as well.

Travelled to Wexico during the week and purchased that 80 loader. Will do my job fine and make the winter bale handling more efficient by being able to leave a loader on the "outfarm"

Sound fellas to deal with as well.

Good to hear you got on well :Thumbp2:, Well wear :Thumbp2:

looking for an old pick up or jeep for a friend, he just wants it for field use and won,t be on the road , needless to say it must be cheap

looking for an old pick up or jeep for a friend, he just wants it for field use and won,t be on the road , needless to say it must be cheap
I know of an '03 Ford Ranger that failed DoE, I'll enquire if you like. WX reg too.........

Anyone know of where you can get heavy wall pipe . 60mm id 80mm od. Must be seamless . Digger bucket bosses might do but od can’t be greater than 80mm

I know of an Izuzu Dmax , 04 failed test on chassis less than 2 months ago.
He had a Cork man in the yard handing him 1200 notes for it , and he let him go , because the buyer wanted to drive it home there and then .

Anyone know of where you can get heavy wall pipe . 60mm id 80mm od. Must be seamless . Digger bucket bosses might do but od can’t be greater than 80mm
I have lengths of 67mm id 90mm od and also lengths of 36mm id 72mm od. Not within your requirements unfortunately.

Back