FBD

Has somebody celebrated a special birthday or is the Jeep more than 10 years old?

Well, I will be 40 this year, but they're hardly punishing me for that. :lol::lol::huh:

No, no big birthdays. Jeep is less than 10.

This week, FBD have come back to say that they may be able to match Zurich. Waiting on a call from the office today. Which proves that they were chancing their arm by sending out the initial quote. What a shower of time wasters!

Sorted jeep insurance this week. Got it for €740 open drive with axa. Liberty were the same price for it too.

I just renewed my 05 landcruiser with FBD (and that pains me) for €680. If I was with the IFA it would be 50 euro less. Im hoping as I was with FBD before , the rebate will be easier. €35 one for all gift voucher is not going to cut it tho.

What would anyone expect to pay to insure a 150hp tractor value €30k comprehensively? Own use. No contracting.

Currently FBD charging me c. €600 p.a I think. Must shop around before it’s up.

I just renewed my 05 landcruiser with FBD (and that pains me) for €680. If I was with the IFA it would be 50 euro less. Im hoping as I was with FBD before , the rebate will be easier. €35 one for all gift voucher is not going to cut it tho.
is the ifa voucher not 75 euros

What would anyone expect to pay to insure a 150hp tractor value €30k comprehensively? Own use. No contracting.

Currently FBD charging me c. €600 p.a I think. Must shop around before it’s up.
Sounds a bit high, get a few quotes to compare, I changed to Zurich as they were a good bit less, FBD were then able to match them so no harm to put pressure on them.

Just switched from FBD to Axa. Saved nearly €400. We've actually improved cover on tractors and outbuildings. I'm sure FBD would have matched the price. But then again send out your best price to start with! They also send the renewal without a full breakdown of what's covered to what value. Had to look for lasts years policy. Anyway the dance will start again next year.

I got glass cover for the Landini too after seeing the price of door glass on the Landini thread!

I'm after getting a covid refund of €35 off FBD for my motor insurance. Happy to get it but the way they sent it is very poor imo. It's a one4all voucher in the post. Now I know most posties are good people as shown by their work checking on people during lockdown, but there's the odd bad egg lifting all they can get. Its a very insecure way to deliver the refund as theres feck all traceability with them. I paid by credit card, why not refund to it?

Haven’t got one yet but I’d imagine if there sending any then all policies will get one. There a bit of a pain, we’ve been given one in work the last 2 christmases and I haven’t managed to spend either yet as sort of want to spend it on something worth while but it’s so limited for what I’d actually want. You can use them in Tesco tho...

Haven’t got one yet but I’d imagine if there sending any then all policies will get one. There a bit of a pain, we’ve been given one in work the last 2 christmases and I haven’t managed to spend either yet as sort of want to spend it on something worth while but it’s so limited for what I’d actually want. You can use them in Tesco tho...
You lose a percentage each month with the all for one vouchers after a few months fyi

Are you sure? I thought rules changed and they cant put an expiry date on them or alter values
Yep after 12 months it starts to run down. I got the fbd voucher and I know what lads are saying, a discount would have been more useful but at the end of the day its cash in your hands folks... there are hundreds of places to spend the thing... gift horses and all that

My wife is with Allianz she got 30 euro back on her credit card. But her insurance went up by 20 this year.......

I suppose if fbd gave every policy holder e35 off then it will cost them x amount. If the voucher is not spend is it still costing them e35, how many people will actually send the voucher then... Its only a bit of good P.R for them really

My car insurance is due around this time and a couple of weeks ago FBD rang me to give me a quote, it was around 800 euro and I needed indemnity on it so it would be around 900 euro. I said I would wait to see what my existing insurer would quote and a few days later I got a quote for 445 euro. FBD rang me back after that to see what their quote was like and they had no time to talk that day after I told them the price I got:lol:

I suppose if fbd gave every policy holder e35 off then it will cost them x amount. If the voucher is not spend is it still costing them e35, how many people will actually send the voucher then... Its only a bit of good P.R for them really
I know someone with 4 policies with them that only got one voucher, that's hardly right?

Back