Seen for sale...

Agreed. No lights because it is SL DP before the blue roof version came in.

They are low judging by the seat but hardly that low.

Around 3800 hrs on our 5610 and the seat is shagged. First day one and all so they must be genuine. Might have been a council tractor.

Around 3800 hrs on our 5610 and the seat is shagged. First day one and all so they must be genuine. Might have been a council tractor.

Similar to our 4610 that had around 3k on it when it came.

Don't be tight though a nice new seat with armrests is only €200 - bit of a job to fit though :lol:

Similar to our 4610 that had around 3k on it when it came.

Don't be tight though a nice new seat with armrests is only €200 - bit of a job to fit though :lol:

Yes I have been pricing seats in atkins recently. The seats with the springs underneath them are the ones as they seem more comfy compared to the seats with the spring at the back. And I like my comfort:laugh::laugh:

Yes I have been pricing seats in atkins recently. The seats with the springs underneath them are the ones as they seem more comfy compared to the seats with the spring at the back. And I like my comfort:laugh::laugh:

2 days of sitting on a cushion and then having a pain in my back for a week made me buy a Seat seat from the local NH dealer on a special offer for 200 inc VAT. Springs at the back and armrests and decent cushions.

2 days of sitting on a cushion and then having a pain in my back for a week made me buy a Seat seat from the local NH dealer on a special offer for 200 inc VAT. Springs at the back and armrests and decent cushions.

I must open the wallet and invest in 1 as my back is giving trouble again as of late. I'm too young yes but thats hard work for ya. It was KAB seats I was looking at. 350 euro plus:ohmy:

I must open the wallet and invest in 1 as my back is giving trouble again as of late. I'm too young yes but thats hard work for ya. It was KAB seats I was looking at. 350 euro plus:ohmy:

Not much money compared to having back trouble for 20 years when your older. Farmers want to change their attitudes to this kind of stuff, saving money is fine, but it might cost you more in the long run! Job is stupid enough for injuries and health problems, at least use the technology which exists to help alieivate some of them. Or maybe ive been bought up in a different era and different times to older farmers who were used to sitting on a metal seat open to the environment.

Nice tractor and combination but that price is + VAT :sweatdrop::no:

21k would be plenty in my book.

i think its the same one!

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/tractors/1558112

feckin bound to b over £4k now :001_rolleyes:

still nice tho!

Oh definetly!!

I was half thinking of going up there today but didn't get a chance :001_rolleyes:

Nice tractor and combination but that price is + VAT :sweatdrop::no:

21k would be plenty in my book.

It is probably at its limit, (I wouldnt buy it) but the linkage and pto must be worth €2k and (Tinman will know better) that loader fitted new to a tractor must be €8k ish?, making the tractor around €16500 inc vat- not crazy if the hours are some way reasonable.

It is probably at its limit, (I wouldnt buy it) but the linkage and pto must be worth €2k and (Tinman will know better) that loader fitted new to a tractor must be €8k ish?, making the tractor around €16500 inc vat- not crazy if the hours are some way reasonable.

Can see where you are coming from Mike. Tyres are not great so must be at least 4k hours. It is nearly too clean especially the bonnet not to have been sprayed.

Can see where you are coming from Mike. Tyres are not great so must be at least 4k hours. It is nearly too clean especially the bonnet not to have been sprayed.

Of course it was sprayed, no point trying to sell it with the paint flaking off the bonnet.

your spot on on your prices mike.
roughly 6.5k for the loader plus the vodka, leaves it just under the 8k.
fl's would be about right for clean secondhand ones.
when ya take all that out of it she isnt so bad if ya think about it.

Back