Seen for sale...

Is that likely a farm workshop adaptation. Just make sure not to put pto in gear when folded!

Can’t remember seeing that style of a topper before.

Not a farmyard adaptation . Several manufacturers made them . Tom Sinnott Co Laois made some like that . @diesel power corporation has one of them . Left no wheel tracks , and still simple .

Thoughts on a class tractor, I only see contractors using big ones around here.

View attachment 136927

Anyone who has one seems to stick with it (or is stuck to it)

Certainly don't seem to hold their value compared to a NH.

Electronic lift , not common on 4200 series

Was.at a mini triathlon today to cheer my wife on,this was there for sale by a member of her group.
Could not believe how light it was to lift.
Full carbon,2012,hasn't got disc brakes but has carbon wheels and the original ones are coming with it too.
I have a steel racer that is a lower end bike though plenty good enough for me really, just said I'd ask the wise folk on here if this is a bargain?
Bit old and not pretty but nearly better in reality than the picture suggests.
Google suggests they are a good bike and there isn't anything with carbon frame and wheels for that kind of money that I can see anywhere. 20240505_183951.jpg

whats the story with this one. been up for a couple years at least

Was.at a mini triathlon today to cheer my wife on,this was there for sale by a member of her group.
Full carbon,2012,hasn't got disc brakes but has carbon wheels and the original ones are coming with it too.
I have a steel racer that is a lower end bike though plenty good enough for me really, just said I'd ask the wise folk on here if this is a bargain?
Google suggests they are a good bike and there isn't anything with carbon frame and wheels for that kind of money that I can see anywhere. View attachment 137157
Trek Bikes were made in Carlow for a few years . Mike O Donaghue was the manager and was a top cyclist in his day . They are a very high end bike .

Google suggests they are a good bike and there isn't anything with carbon frame and wheels for that kind of money that I can see anywhere. View attachment 137157
Trek bikes are expensive. That seems reasonable from the prices I seen

A lot of a bike is that it's a good "fit" so take it for a spin first.

The last nanogram of weight saving is probably wasted on me, you could save at least the weight of the whole bike and I'd be the better for it!

Back