case cvx's

Does the john deere 6r use ZF eccom gearbox? Wich one uses the s-matic, the deutz 7250 ttv?

Attachments

• IMG_20180713_101657.jpg
    IMG_20180713_101657.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 30
Does the john deere 6r use ZF eccom gearbox? Wich one uses the s-matic, the deutz 7250 ttv?

Deere uses the Eccom in the 6R and its own box in the 7R/8R.

Deutz uses Eccom in the smaller 6 series but the Smatic in the 7250

Claas uses its own box in the Arion and ZF in the Axions.

Nice:Thumbp2: shall try to get a 7250ttv home for demo this summer, need one more tractor on the baler, stands between 724 and 7250ttv:smile:

Got the a/c working, the fluid was only 0,095kg and he filled it up to 1,500kg

Have a 08 cvx 195 that is making a strange noise that sounds like air in the oil when you steer,use spools or lift the arms
Have changed the oil and filters, checked as far as i can see for air leaks in the system and still no better, so sent pump away to be checked and they say its ok so where do i look now?

Have a 08 cvx 195 that is making a strange noise that sounds like air in the oil when you steer,use spools or lift the arms
Have changed the oil and filters, checked as far as i can see for air leaks in the system and still no better, so sent pump away to be checked and they say its ok so where do i look now?
Did you do the suction filter in the tank as well?

Yes changed suction filter in the tank
Is it worse at low revs, do the hydraulics seem to be working properly, is the steering heavy?

When you sent it away was it run up and tested for pressure and flow or just a visual inspection?

Back