Covid 19

This boy is some handling, must be from the O'Doherty & Waters stable. The guard was too soft, should have arrested him for non production of driving licence and public order.
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=244622286598384
Yep. You’d think the guards would be better able to handle the likes of that and be able to cite various legislation and regulations etc that they could arrest or soften the cough of the likes of that.

I was told july before childcare can open

I can't see how they will ever be able to open a childcare facility in times that require social distancing. This kawasaki or pims disease that may be linked to covid 19 is a really big worry.

We are working in the assumption that our kids won't be ae to go to creche for the next 12 months and are trying to put measures in place for family to care for them while we work.

Numbers in this video are very interesting. Up to 20% of people in random testing have antibodies

Some shocking stuff about migrant workers behaviour given on local radio by a migrant worker. People who have been diagnosed with covid 19 out and about doing everyday things. Bringing kids to parks to play, shopping in local supermarkets, visiting churches, collecting food from takeaways. It's going to be a long road yet till we are all safe.

The more get it while I am cocooning the better.
The good news is a Local man in the town was on a ventilator for three weeks arrived home to a hero’s welcome. I would have gone to school with his brother. If he was anything like his brother it would have taken two of the three weeks to get the alcohol out of his system.

Some shocking stuff about migrant workers behaviour given on local radio by a migrant worker. People who have been diagnosed with covid 19 out and about doing everyday things. Bringing kids to parks to play, shopping in local supermarkets, visiting churches, collecting food from takeaways. It's going to be a long road yet till we are all safe.

There is plenty on the local radio about a certain minority not adhering to the rules down here too. It's not today or yesterday either but since the lockdown commenced.

I don't understand why the Gardai aren't tougher on it.

The more get it while I am cocooning the better.
The good news is a Local man in the town was on a ventilator for three weeks arrived home to a hero’s welcome. I would have gone to school with his brother. If he was anything like his brother it would have taken two of the three weeks to get the alcohol out of his system.
A ventilator for 3 weeks? That’s baloney surely, lots of doctors are are saying if you have to go on a ventilator your number is up either way.

A ventilator for 3 weeks? That’s baloney surely, lots of doctors are are saying if you have to go on a ventilator your number is up either way.
I presume they meant in intensive care . A very high number on ventilators die not so many on high oxygen. The guy was probably early sixties but some of his family would have a back ground of sports which would give him more chance . The brother I know was a referee for years.

Was talking to a nurse this morning. She had been moved to work in icu during the crisis. Today she is back working in theatre. She said the community spread is now non existent. Fingers crossed it continues. Today was the first day I didn't have to get shopping for my parents when doing my own. They went to aldi yesterday for the first time since lockdown

It's time now to kick the HSE out of the private hospitals, I need to get a procedure done and can't until at least September despite paying considerable insurance every year while the hospital is half empty, these private hospitals exist because of insurance payers, not because of the government, lots of bs being spouted by the hse about everyone being public now, we are not, the private patients mid treatment/diagnostics go to the back of the public list.
HSE are using covid as an reason to take off the private hospitals, when they do that they will then make a mess of them like they have of the public hospitals.

It's time now to kick the HSE out of the private hospitals, I need to get a procedure done and can't until at least September despite paying considerable insurance every year while the hospital is half empty, these private hospitals exist because of insurance payers, not because of the government, lots of bs being spouted by the hse about everyone being public now, we are not, the private patients mid treatment/diagnostics go to the back of the public list.
HSE are using covid as an reason to take off the private hospitals, when they do that they will then make a mess of them like they have of the public hospitals.
My sister works in a private hospital, She was let go at the start and brought back on one day a week shortly after to look after the two patients they had in there. The CUH had all these patients on trolleys All over the place and they said there was no money for beds, the minute all this started they were moved to nursing homes and 2 extra ICU’s set and money was no problem. Then listening to the media going about the frontline staff run off their feet while they were dancing around the corridors because of boredom.

Covid has also gotten rid of all the pyjama wearing dossers with phuck all else to do clogging up A+Es because they had some imaginary cough or pain somewhere.
Ethnic minority in a local town supposed to be rotten with the virus after a funeral in Cork,maybe more large gatherings of them should be encouraged.

Covid has also gotten rid of all the pyjama wearing dossers with phuck all else to do clogging up A+Es because they had some imaginary cough or pain somewhere.
Ethnic minority in a local town supposed to be rotten with the virus after a funeral in Cork,maybe more large gatherings of them should be encouraged.
Was that the funeral in Cork last weekend where there were 700 people? Surely the virus wouldn't have incubated in such a short time frame?

Said it from the start be great if it spread within that community.

Providing Pints is an essential service.......:clap::drunk::clap:

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/cri...tomers-again-following-legal-advice-1.4260451

Pubs throughout the Republic will now be able to operate during the Covid-19 lockdown, subject to certain restrictions, because of a “lack of clarity” in the liquor licensing laws.

Garda Headquarters has sought legal advice on pubs delivering drinks and selling takeaway beverages from their premises and has been told that both practices do not contravene liquor licensing laws.

As long as drinks, including poured pints, are paid for on a licensed premises they can be delivered to customers.

Takeaway sales are also permitted once those buying drinks in that manner consume them more than 100 metres away from a pub and not in a public place.

The legal advice received by Garda headquarters is being circulated to every Garda member in the country.

Back