Delicious Beef

WestCorkBoy

I sell butchered angus heifers, the meat is delicious and it can be butchered in whatever way you'd like thickness of steaks, size of roasting joints, amount of mince, burgers, diced setc.
I am based in Clonakilty, but delivery can be arranged. The price will compare very well with retail prices, the meat is top quality and you will know exactly where it came from. Heifers will be available in January, I usually sell half heifers as this is a nice amount of meat for a family. If you are interested please PM me.

Last edited:
P
I sell butchered angus heifers, the meat is delicious and it can be butchered in whatever way you'd like thickness of steaks, size of roasting joints, amount of mince, burgers, diced setc.
I am based in Clonakilty, but delivery can be arranged. The price will compare very well with retail prices, the meat is top quality and you will know exactly where it came from. Heifers will be available in January, I usually sell half heifers as this is a nice amount of meat for a family. If you are interested please PM me.

Is it a new initiative or do you always do it. Great to see local selling. I often give boxes to friends at cost, as it's nice to know the eating quality of bunches of animals. When you put all the costs into slaughtering, hanging, cutting and boxing, it gives you a much different perspective on how the beef game works. Best of luck with it

No @headcase I don't it's something I only do in a small way at the minute and a half is very simple, they normally collect direct from the butcher, customers are very happy with nearly all coming back again so it's something that might grow for me.
Can I ask where you get them butchered as I often considered killing one for the house but not sure where I could get it done?

Can I ask where you get them butchered as I often considered killing one for the house but not sure where I could get it done?
Mike Twomey butchers fairly ok to deal with. Crualoai kills for him i think. Need good room for an animal. Needs notice this time of year

O'Neill's in Clon, Dan Moloney in Bandon kills his own too, there is also a guy in Kealkil who is supposed to be very good. Not sure what part of the county your in.

Back