Few pictures of stuff

thought it might be you. Saw you turning into Nolans filling station in Ballon this evening around 3. Well wear,looked very clean from the quick look at it I got

Theres been a World Climate Change Summit in Madrid in the last week.
Were 3 of Co Carlows top tillage farmers having a summit of their own in @gone s field ? :rolleyes2:

It certainly looks immaculate from that photo , @diesel power . Well may you wear with it . I was expecting to see you at that funeral this evening, but you were on a mission. :Thumbp2:

I can guarantee it it did .

That's @leahyfarms , dps brothers Dodge.

It's a V8 petrol :scared::scared::scared::scared:.
The burble out of it would put a smile on any man's face.
The combine used about 20 gallons to go 95 miles. The diesel pickup used 65 euro of fuel round trip. That petrol red one would be thirstier and I would say it probably slurped up 100 euro anyway. The crew were averaging about 50 miles per cup of tea.

I'll tell you one thing, there are header bogies going around with 25ft heads on them that are not as heavy duty as that one!

She looks a lovely combine:Thumbp2:

One for the road and all that or is there such a thing as smashing some alcohol against a new combine :scratchhead:

I have been talking to @diesel power , @leahyfarms , a very near neighbour theirs, a good friend of theirs in an agri parts place , and twin bachelor farmer brothers that they are friendly with , all since 1 pm .
And the hot topic...

"Did you hear the boys landed the combine , drove it all the way , and brought it over from France ?"

I couldn't hardly tell any of them , that I knew it as it happened .. How ? Aaahh , I am a secret keyboard fiddler . Hmm.

Back