Ford/New Holland

Last edited:
Always interesting to see where tractors end up.

What would be the line of thinking on 2017 T4 95? Were they Turkish built like the TD's? Know nothing about them so any info good or bad welcome.

How wide is a tl90? Looking for a planting tractor and would like to know the width. Are they same then for a tl70 or tl100? They are meant to be narrower then a TS. Is that right?

How wide is a tl90? Looking for a planting tractor and would like to know the width. Are they same then for a tl70 or tl100? They are meant to be narrower then a TS. Is that right?
Standard track width would probably be 69” centre of tire to centre of tire but could be narrowed or widened depending on how the wheel centres are fitted.

I just got asked if I wanted to translate this page from Thai to English. I wasn't aware we were so bilingual here :laugh:
And no.....I'm not browsing for a new wife of questionable chassis if ye get my drift. The one I have is annoying enough

I just got asked if I wanted to translate this page from Thai to English. I wasn't aware we were so bilingual here :laugh:
And no.....I'm not browsing for a new wife of questionable chassis if ye get my drift. The one I have is annoying enough

I got asked the same earlier, I think it's Merv's facebook link is the cause 😉

Do you remember the Russian Women used to be in the back pages of Buy & Sell in the early nineties . The clocks must have been wound back on them because they had PHD's in their early twenty's .

Back