Hardi Trailed Sprayers

I ain't that bad, I didn't have Clive or Sam's mobile number so had to ring the guy I was spraying for and he rang them. They were very good about it and just resprayed the effected area, they tend to run out of space in the May to August period and keep shoving the trailers further and further into the corn. That is still no excuse for me hitting it but tiredness and not watching what I was doing is :whistle: ???????????
But yes I was glade no one saw me, I was bloody mad with myself getting down to see what damage I had done.

I ain't that bad, I didn't have Clive or Sam's mobile number so had to ring the guy I was spraying for and he rang them. They were very good about it and just resprayed the effected area, they tend to run out of space in the May to August period and keep shoving the trailers further and further into the corn. That is still no excuse for me hitting it but tiredness and not watching what I was doing is :whistle: ???????????
But yes I was glade no one saw me, I was bloody mad with myself getting down to see what damage I had done.

I wouldn't like to try moving a silage trailer with an aluminum boom.....

You must have the Series 4 boom! Its the stronger one.

Two new Kuhn 24m trailed sprayers here beside me. Aluminum booms. Wonder what they will be like.

I wouldn't like to try moving a silage trailer with an aluminum boom.....

Cork I would agree 100% with you on the Aluminium boom, Shay O Toole tells me that the Amazone will flex and return to shape like a fibreglass rod???????? but even if they do I know of no pipework of nozzles that can do that.

Yes it is a series 4 boom :thumbup2:, it's a heavy boom but bloody well put together.

Don't think will need to worry be a tad outside my price range anyway btw £5 per acre here same wi you?

Have you checked profi's online archives? They might have done a review of used purchases? I think you need to be a subscriber to access it.

Whenever you have paid for it AHC![emoji14][emoji3]

[MENTION=1411]nashmach[/MENTION] what sort of smilies are you using lately, they just come up as [ emoji number ] on tapatalk on iphone but come up fine on the web browser on iphone... Its strange...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[MENTION=1411]nashmach[/MENTION] what sort of smilies are you using lately, they just come up as [ emoji number ] on tapatalk on iphone but come up fine on the web browser on iphone... Its strange...

On Tapatalk on the HTC phone in the evenings drew, you are not the first to say it and I think it is something to do with some upgrades to Tapatalk.

On Tapatalk on the HTC phone in the evenings drew, you are not the first to say it and I think it is something to do with some upgrades to Tapatalk.

Ah that solved it! Had only checked updates what i thought was a few days ago but must have been longer! Newer version of tapatalk now and there working!!

Ah that solved it! Had only checked updates what i thought was a few days ago but must have been longer! Newer version of tapatalk now and there working!!

You can thank Mr candor for the explanation!

A question for de Hardi men, where is the best place for buying hardi parts, I am refurbishing a trailed tz sprayer. Not sure on shopping list yet but likely one of the electric valves, nozzles, filters etc.. Any place other than local hardi agents?

A question for de Hardi men, where is the best place for buying hardi parts, I am refurbishing a trailed tz sprayer. Not sure on shopping list yet but likely one of the electric valves, nozzles, filters etc.. Any place other than local hardi agents?

Have you any independent sprayer men down there?

Our local one here keeps a lot of us going.

I would recommend Andrew Lacey in Wexford. We had a Hardi TZ which we bought from him.

Back