Hydralic question .

bk1991

Got a servo hydralic valve block for a project its out of a bobcat mini . Question i have is it has two ports eatch end how do i kno which is in feed and outfeed ??

Attachments

• IMG_1641.JPG
    IMG_1641.JPG
    309.4 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1650.JPG
    IMG_1650.JPG
    237.9 KB · Views: 77
There should be a label on the block with a P and T as far as I remember if it was normal.block. I don't know which one you'd need to connect to though I asked on here before!

There should be a label on the block with a P and T as far as I remember if it was normal.block. I don't know which one you'd need to connect to though I asked on here before!
P for pressure supply and T for Tank return.
I'd go with the pressure feed closest to relief valve if there's no lettering.
MF30

P for pressure supply and T for Tank return.
I'd go with the pressure feed closest to relief valve if there's no lettering.
MF30

Thing thats puzzleing me is theres 2 connections at eatch end of the block? So is there 2 feeds and 2 returns ? Do i just loop a pipe from one to other then ad the supple and return on one end ???

Another question can i take the servos from the slices and fit in place of the cable opereted ones eatch end ?

Attachments

• IMG_1665.JPG
    IMG_1665.JPG
    225.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1650.JPG
    IMG_1650.JPG
    237.9 KB · Views: 45
Thing thats puzzleing me is theres 2 connections at eatch end of the block? So is there 2 feeds and 2 returns ? Do i just loop a pipe from one to other then ad the supple and return on one end ???

Another question can i take the servos from the slices and fit in place of the cable opereted ones eatch end ?
I wonder is there a separate supply and return for 3 slices each side? If it was me I'd split it to check routes but don't if you're not familiar, there's a few O rings and possibly shims between each slice to fall out. Safest option is take it to a repair shop and ask advice, I'm sure they'd oblige information.
MF30

Do you have a repair manual for them as I just recently got a pdf version for my bobcat s70 of ebay and the download was simple and cost less than €7 all in, could come in handy and the seller had a lot of different models

Back