Hypertherm powermax 45

The circle cutter looks good I looked on my tool dealers web site this morning. The want £135 for one does that sound about the Shame as yours? It may have be a littie bit till I get one. Spent a lot a much on tools at lamma this mouth.

Did ya get any interesting tools by the way?

Did ya get any interesting tools by the way?

I got some new verniers a set of carbide burrs a set of big drill bits for piller drill and ordered some bits for the milling machine I got off eBay the week before.

I love having good tools it makes life a lot better with the kit for the job.

What's next on your shopping list?

I got some new verniers a set of carbide burrs a set of big drill bits for piller drill and ordered some bits for the milling machine I got off eBay the week before.

I love having good tools it makes life a lot better with the kit for the job.

What's next on your shopping list?

Nice shopping spree:thumbup:
Well, it will be a while before I buy anything major, but hopefully I will get a steel cutting bandsaw in the future, I'd say they are a fierce handy tool. After that, maybe an old vertical milling machine, could use it for drilling too:001_smile:

Got the exhaust back in this morning, got half soaked too. At least the wind hadn't picked up at this stage:sweatdrop:

Attachments

• IMG_2618.jpg
    IMG_2618.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_2619.jpg
    IMG_2619.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2620.jpg
    IMG_2620.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2621.jpg
    IMG_2621.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 67
That repair could last a long time,put the new one In the store and get the last out of that one,beat the recession:thumbup:

That repair could last a long time,put the new one In the store and get the last out of that one,beat the recession:thumbup:

You know the story yourself, they probably won't look at it now again til it burns another hole in itself:rolleyes:

You know the story yourself, they probably won't look at it now again til it burns another hole in itself:rolleyes:
i was thinking the same myself.

i was going to say a hitachi exhaust last night for its mounted the same as mine, but in a way id of been right seeing since they are heavily related.:D

i was thinking the same myself.

i was going to say a hitachi exhaust last night for its mounted the same as mine, but in a way id of been right seeing since they are heavily related.:D

It is basically a Hitachi, though not as well built/finished as the EX455 they have there too.

I sure do, a filter and water trap, as well as an air line that will only be used by the plasma cutter or when paint spraying, so there is no oil in the air line:thumbup:

Are the filter and water trap permanent fixtures or in-line fittings that you couple in when using the cutter?

Are the filter and water trap permanent fixtures or in-line fittings that you couple in when using the cutter?

There is the option of a Hypertherm Filter and water trap mounted onto the back of the machine itself, see here in the link:
http://www.hypertherm.com/en/Products/Handheld_cutting/accessories.jsp

The one I have is one with pcl quick release fittings that I connect up to the air compressor when using the plasma or paint spraying. I have a separate hose for the plasma and paint spraying so no lube oil gets in the air line:thumbup:

There is a filter water trap on the back of mine, then I have a filter regulator shortly after the compressor, does the job.

This is the moisture trap/regulator that came on the Plasma Part cutter I bought. Do you recon it's adequate, on its own, to deal with moisture? I should probably get some sort of filter as well.

Attachments

• photo0042.jpg
    photo0042.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 32
This is the moisture trap/regulator that came on the Plasma Part cutter I bought. Do you recon it's adequate, on its own, to deal with moisture? I should probably get some sort of filter as well.

Does it collect much water?

Take the output from it and see how wet/dirty it is, that will give you an idea.

Back