I'm Looking For...

thinking of getting a good rotovator to put a seeder on for some grassland reseeding

Anybody know if anything in good condition?

thinking of getting a good rotovator to put a seeder on for some grassland reseeding

Anybody know if anything in good condition?
Rotovator is great machine for breaking up the sod etc but i wouldnt put a seeder on one, maybe its just me. Rotovate then a run of a power harrow with a seeder attached.

Dowdeswell powavator 130 spike 100" with a guttler seeder. 1st run I give it a light run with a blade version of the above. I can switch the seeder from one to the other if I want to but haven't yet. @johndeere6920s had a rotovator for sale last year.
@wheatwhacker got a new rotovator a year or so ago.

What type of seeder Deerehunter? It's something I've in mind for the Celli 100in here

Wondering if anyone could help me I’m self building my own cardboard / stick Shredder , looking for a pickup off a trailed or self propelled harvester something not completely seized up but in handy condition and must be strong , was looking to drive it off a hydraulic motor via a spool valve so I could self feed it and reverse it by pushing the double acting spool valve the other way located in Carlow , Ireland , thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3842.png
    IMG_3842.png
    602.6 KB · Views: 34
Wondering if anyone could help me I’m self building my own cardboard / stick Shredder , looking for a pickup off a trailed or self propelled harvester something not completely seized up but in handy condition and must be strong , was looking to drive it off a hydraulic motor via a spool valve so I could self feed it and reverse it by pushing the double acting spool valve the other way located in Carlow , Ireland , thanks
Seen it done with an old dung spreader feeding into a forage harvester. It was a stationary setup .
Here is the crowd that did it .

Im looking for a back panel for a fusion 2 the side you open to put on plastic for the wrapper. Tried a few breakers all ready no luck

Don't know anything about them but my father in law has this one and I've used it a Good bit. Very happy with the power in it

Edit, just to add,when it arrived first it was all damaged in the box. (Could have been rough treatment by courier) contact ige immediately and they arranged an exchange in the following days. Great service from them

The skirts would be easy enough, Clonmel covers or similar would make them up, but don't know where you'd get the cover. Unless of course, you would be happy to put a full canvas cover on it?

As there's so many copies of the mower I thought it might be handy to pick to a new cover and skirts combined at a reason price somewhere. It would be doing well to cut 50 acres a year so not a top priority.

Is this reflector board now a thing of the past? Looking for 6 lengths. That link doesn't have enough in stock.

It can be still got but harder to get . Try pat hickey in limerick might have it .
Brothers truck had them but would be down on the doe test sheet reflectors faded should be replaced each year . There not cheap . Changed over to the reflective strip tape and it’s much better and cheaper to buy .

Is this reflector board now a thing of the past? Looking for 6 lengths. That link doesn't have enough in stock.

Back