Machinery dealers links thread for Machinery Matters

nashmach

How about a sticky thread in Machinery Matters for links to dealers and other websites with stuff for sale? The Seen for Sale thread could be sticked too at this rate of going - I'd swear half of my posts are in there :whistling::001_rolleyes:

To start it off for all - mine are as follows and maybe when we are finished it will give a pretty comprehensive list?

www.donedeal.ie
www.machineshift.com
www.jrfirby.co.uk
www.murphysmotors.ie
www.gmstephenson.co.uk
www.farmandplant.ie
www.alexandertractors.com
www.alexandermills.co.uk
www.hrntractors.com
www.ashfieldwilson.co.uk

Good Idea:thumbup1: Thread not for discussion, just for links, Cheers Nash:thumbup:

you selling many ? our fr in getting warenty work done, biggest complaint is the metal detector tripping every time a stone goes through it chopping reseeds is a nightmare had to pull out of 1 field
Yes have sold a good few , have them out working on FR's & FX's & they do a good job , Some photo's from a days work
1, Is of the rock stopper finding a stone
2, The size the stone was
3, the stones we pick up in that field
, Since running a rock stopper on our forager we have never had to look in the drum at all no blades knock back or chipped or any thing , I would say we are getting 10 to 15 % more out of the chopper in a day as the blades are all in the right place & are very sharp all the time

Attachments

• rtyfd 038.jpg
    rtyfd 038.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 41
  • rtyfd 041.jpg
    rtyfd 041.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Rock Stopper.jpg
    Rock Stopper.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 37
To add to Nash's idea, I have added a new forum at the bottom of the main page where you can add links to your favourite machinery websites by location. TIA :thumbup1:

Maybe you have heard of these guys already, but we got some bits off of these guys and the amount of stock that these guys have is exceptional:
http://www.sjoerup.dk/Danbrugt_English/home.asp
Fantastic to deal with as well.
We ordered a used air-brake kit off of them for a NH 8870, and they sent over enough stuff to almost make 3 complete kits!
One of europes biggest breakers of modern machinery I believe.

Back