Machinery on Youtube

I went against my better judgement And watched the video. Tom Pemberton’s click bait crap irks me.
Nice little tractor it’s based on the steyrs? So take it that it’s a descendant of a Cs94? Nice looking tractor for a Case.

I went against my better judgement And watched the video. Tom Pemberton’s click bait crap irks me.
Nice little tractor it’s based on the steyrs? So take it that it’s a descendant of a Cs94? Nice looking tractor for a Case.
Probably more CS110 than CS94.

Which the shirts and such like, it's only about 20 seconds out of the video, not worth bothering about!

He goes 3300 miles or so for a transmission for his 7520 Deere.

Calls in at Sloan Implements,wow it’s some set up.

the forager based off a mengele?

Classic Tractor Magazine

October 12, 2018 ·

A very random but very interesting post, showing what may have been the only Deutz-Fahr Gigant 400 self-propelled forage harvester to make it over to the UK, attending a grassland event in 1996.

The Gigant 400 was powered by a 12-litre V6 engine with a rating of 408hp and it shared its cab and hydrostatic transmission with the company's Topliner combines. The chopping mechanism orginated from Fortscrhitt, which also assembled the machines at its Neustadt factory in Germany.

the forager based off a mengele?
Is this what you are thinking of maybe? I think the smaller ones were of a different design. That was V12 cat's one and was a little modified, he used to post on the old bff. I think it burned down for a finish but it looked like it ran really well

Is this what you are thinking of maybe? I think the smaller ones were of a different design. That was V12 cat's one and was a little modified, he used to post on the old bff. I think it burned down for a finish but it looked like it ran really well
Was a good poster on BFF,only recently I’ve come across him on here https://agopengps.discourse.group/u/alan.webb/summary

This is a good vid,I remember him posting it at the time.

Back