Most useful tools for under €50

Aldi have great offers again this week. MinI grinder @ 24.99 all snips/pliers @2.99 and a host of other bits which can be very useful

http://www.lidl.ie/en/Offers.htm?action=showDetail&id=49159

I bought this set about 8 years ago in Lidl when it came in a blue box with crappier hinges. It is the best money I have ever spent on tools. I bought it as a set to leave in the boot but it ended up being the set that got used on every job because it has enough to do 90% of jobs but almost no heavy bulky stuff that doesn't get used so is small and light with it. The abuse it has taken is unreal. The only thing i broke out of it was the 1/4 ratchet and that was by doing the complete c**t on it with my boot.

The box it comes in now is a lot better (proper hinges and locks) I can't say as to the contents.
Have a set here this few years and picked up another earlier today to replace losses from the first one. The ratchets are lighter now (flecking typical) than the older one which has served us very well. But at 32.50 + vat savage value for an everyday set where losses outnumber breakages

CK FOLDING lock knife, or Rolson or draper, all lock have an easy thumb button, they all come with 5 spare blades (Stanley jobs) very easy to change, we have one in the teleporter for slicing open the plastic on silage bales and cutting plastic on pit, they are all around £10,

The bonus is your good knife for cutting string n doing good work like slicing up your apple for lunch ain't covered in shit,,, and you ain't re sharpening it every day,,,

Always have a good lock knife any think else will close on your hand ,,, in the dark n shit usually,,,

Back