New tractor

A farmer beside me was rejected planning permission for a cattle shed two weeks ago.there was no objections but the engineer taught that the smell of the slurry would upset the neighbours.the farmer had stated that he would dispose of the slurry on an out farm three miles away.and none of the neighbours had objected at all it was the planners own decision to reject.

As far as i know up here any agricultural shed as long as it is under 300sq m doesnt need planning permission, i could be wrong but that was my understanding. The one we are planning on building is 12 x 24m so is 288sq m so we hopefully will be ok :lol:

I think it's 200 sq metres down here.the man is gonna stand a 200 and build onto it.

Correct, but isn't there also a requirement that the covered space within so many metres is not exceeded?

If replacing a structure I think planning is not required either.

Over here the planning isn't much of an issue, we are pretty isolated as well which helps, building control though are a law to themselves, we've got smoke detectors and fire alarms in the new parlour, emergency exit lighting in the cubicle shed and we had to paint the steel beams in the parlour with flame retardant paint, I could go on all night with some of the things

As far as i know up here any agricultural shed as long as it is under 300sq m doesnt need planning permission, i could be wrong but that was my understanding. The one we are planning on building is 12 x 24m so is 288sq m so we hopefully will be ok :lol:

just be careful, the planning men down your way are bad articles ;)

There is a few other things that have to be in place to allow a building to be PD such as distance from main farm yard etc.

Well i've no more pictures of the tractor as its parked up with injector issues, on monday night it had a fault with injector 6, this was changed this morning and seemed to have cured it but after a couple of minutes no 3 developed a fault so now there's a full set going in on friday, not good on a machine with less than 80 hours on it.

I see in this month's Profi mag 6210R test that all 6R models are now being fitted with new injectors that are said to be more tolerant of fuel quality.

I see in this month's Profi mag 6210R test that all 6R models are now being fitted with new injectors that are said to be more tolerant of fuel quality.

Yeah I read that as well, funny how they told us ours was the only one to have ever given problems.

They have different part numbers anyway, they look similar though

6210R

6210_zps40f33891.gif

7530_zps6cb97a54.gif

standard answer by all dealers of all makes in my experience :thumbdown:
when i worked for a crowd years ago, i was told to always give that answer.
no matter if i was standing in the office, lookin down the floor at three machines with the same problem, the answer was always to be, " i never heard of that happening".
:D

Is it the usual John Deere replace on failure or are they retrofitting all injectors on the 6R models , because it would be a first time for them to do a recall on all tractors .

Is it the usual John Deere replace on failure or are they retrofitting all injectors on the 6R models , because it would be a first time for them to do a recall on all tractors .

It said future tractors would be fitted with the upgraded injectors, id imagine the tractors with the previous injectors would be a case of 'if its not broke, dont fix it'

Back