Pictures 2012 - mud6920s

Nice outfit there and great pics :thumbup:

Would shanahans be down your neck of the woods ? Anything of him :cool:

They'd be half hr away,dont know much about them though,dont believe I ever saw them in action :001_unsure:

My uncle used to work with them , they have a big enough outfit , as far I know the fleet includes 2 big m's , 3 claas harvesters ,2 komatsu wa 320 , 8 valtras , a john deere 7530 and a new holland tm155 with herron and redrock trailers :yes:
Would make nice vid to catch all off that in action :whistling:
They also brought the first big m into the country or so my uncles says :whistling:

What are the thoughts on the GoPro GH?

Good so far :thumbup:,it has its downsides but then again all cameras do.
Gets some nice incab shots which were harder with a full size camcorder with a wide angle lens and needless to say way easier to mount.

Even with a rough ******* like me driving it doesnt shake when suctioned to the window :thumbup:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67pJmZkIP0o"]Anthony Houlihan 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

good man gh, mighty video.

is the grouper fit to keep ahead of the sp?

Mower started at 7am,sp at 8.30 am and they caught him at 3.30pm so in short no but he has 2 10fts but mainly only uses 1

Mower started at 7am,sp at 8.30 am and they caught him at 3.30pm so in short no but he has 2 10fts but mainly only uses 1
i thought as much.
he did well to stay as far ahead as he did.
if he had a front one he would be able to stay ahead then.

Great video GH :thumbup:

The 30 series john deere looks to be bog standard which is rare considering it's either a 6830 or 6930 , why not go for a premium model :confused:

are the standards the ones with the 2 valve engines ? apparently there a bit thirsty :whistling:

How much more do you get for premium anyway? the daft computer screen? coz as far as I can tell.... its piontless!!!! unless you need it for gps or something? next door has one, takes twice as long to adjust things, or even to just turn the correct lights on!!

How much more do you get for premium anyway? the daft computer screen? coz as far as I can tell.... its piontless!!!! unless you need it for gps or something? next door has one, takes twice as long to adjust things, or even to just turn the correct lights on!!

The 30 series premiums have more power than standard models , they have power boost as far as I know , nicer dash , autoquad gearbox , extra work lights , tls :001_unsure: , 50 k , better for resale aswell .

A mate of mine used to work for a JD dealer and he sold a lot of 6620 se's. They always ordered them with the side exhaust rather than the standard up through the bonnet one. Some features were very basic like a very old fashioned indicator switch in an out of the way place, but he reckoned come trade in time, there was very little difference in the price they allowed between them and the premium models. :whistling:

The 30 series premiums have more power than standard models , they have power boost as far as I know , nicer dash , autoquad gearbox , extra work lights , tls :001_unsure: , 50 k , better for resale aswell .

i think your spot on for most of that but dont forget cab suspension! ;) But you can get tls on the standards!

I suppose its no different to buying a car really, one guy will buy a Golf Tdi base spec, another will buy a Golf Tdi comfortline with all the trimmings. Both will do the job though, and I dont think either is wrong!

Back