Seen for sale...

Cute little thing

https://www.donedeal.ie/plantmachinery-for-sale/ford-13-6-autodig/19693530

ZmI3MGE1NzQyZmIwMWZkMzZjOWRkMmFlNTRmMTNmMjbi2cyEAH_iva2wMkqKkHxQaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMDgwOTc4Mjh8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

I Think That has been For sale For a long time now!!

If it was this side of the pond I'd be a bit more then tempted. No idea of money although I'm of half a mind to phone them up out of curiosity next week. As @kverneland es 80 said a simple hole cut into one of the sides of those combines made cleaning a lot easier.

It's a lovely clean machine! Must Have been doing a good bit of road work For The difference between engine And drum hours.

Reactions: AYF
Doppstadt try to make a slightly updated version of the MB-Trac but they had build quality issues. Only a handful were sold here as remember seeing one up around st Helens owned by a contractor for ploughing down paper waste. Might of been around 2001 or 2002

I seem to recall reading that they used to collect a few orders then make a batch of them?
Nothing much on their site about it.

I seem to recall reading that they used to collect a few orders then make a batch of them?
Nothing much on their site about it.

I don’t think they have built any for many years. They also made the Grizzly which was based on a Steyr design, a sort of reverse drive skid unit which they were using for driving compost turners

Reactions: AYF
Very well looked after tractor

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-18-09-24-41.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-18-09-24-41.png
    823.2 KB · Views: 106
  • Screenshot_2018-11-18-09-24-41.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-18-09-24-41.png
    823.2 KB · Views: 83
I looked in to similar machines.
Apparently the headstock gets it hard to stick the weight long term.
If not much roadwork involved should be ok.
I went off and bought a new trailer rake after
My theory with the mounted one was a new one might be a better but than a s/h trailed

Back