Seen for sale...

I have a MF124, owned since new and is V. clean what are they worth they seem in demand for export for some reason, how much does the thrower add to the price? Was going to sell it and the NH 370 and buy something with a wide pick up and higher output
They seem to be in strong export demand alright, I guess the thrower is only valuable to someone set up to use one, usually with those 4 wheel dolly trailers behind the baler.
The way it launches the bales into the trailer might not be to everyone's liking tho.
Baler value I d say 2.5k , I wonder why those MF balers are in such demand compared to other makes.
For higher output maybe a JD459? Friend of mine has one and it has a serious appetite.

I have a MF124, owned since new and is V. clean what are they worth they seem in demand for export for some reason, how much does the thrower add to the price? Was going to sell it and the NH 370 and buy something with a wide pick up and higher output

Don't be expecting an exporter to offer a high price for a square baler is my experience of them last year.

Saw those throwers in Canada. Good job.
One lad had a row of cage trailers full to the brim in a lean too.
Didn't bother unloading till he needed the bales!
He said the trailers could be got dirt cheap over there. And as they only moved about 2 hrs a year condition hardly mattered

Looks like they left hydraulic lines plumbed in and drove off. Judging by the spool block:scratchhead:
Could it be recovered from theft?
Given it hasn't even had a pressure washer shown to it to try and lift its appearance.

Someone loves there square baler a lot. Huge money for it or else I sold our one too cheaply!

https://www.donedeal.ie/balers-for-sale/baler-international-perfect/25125973

N2M5M2U4OWNjZTEwNzZhNzYyNzcyNjU3NjhkZDkwYThueu3xXeZzApfLSZcUqu-3aHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xNDkzNjQzOTN8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Back