Silage 2020

What does a long draw add to the cost of pit silage? If more tractors and trailers need to be added in are these per hour or per acre? Have ye any figures of what the long draw costs extra roughly?

What does a long draw add to the cost of pit silage? If more tractors and trailers need to be added in are these per hour or per acre? Have ye any figures of what the long draw costs extra roughly?
€6 plus vat per acre for every extra tractor and trailer to keep the harvester from waiting.

upload_2020-6-11_22-55-49.jpeg

It was great while they were all getting the 350 a week and staying in there homes every bollox in the country is driving around now,

And cycling/walking/jogging at times of the day that normally wouldn't have them on the roads, even though there was less motors on the road at the height of the lockdown you had to be more careful.

That would be hard see unless you were in the exact place
https://traleegolfclub.com/
I spent 3 years in Tralee at college in the 80’s didn’t see that side of the town too much. I would know the Ardfert and Fenit area fairly well.
Best of luck with the videos, just to let you know I have no idea how to like or subscribe as you request as I’m a dinasor in my 50’s when it comes to it. Thick I know but you may explain it sometime for those of us as dim as me.

I spent 3 years in Tralee at college in the 80’s didn’t see that side of the town too much. I would know the Ardfert and Fenit area fairly well.
Best of luck with the videos, just to let you know I have no idea how to like or subscribe as you request as I’m a dinasor in my 50’s when it comes to it. Thick I know but you may explain it sometime for those of us as dim as me.
If you went from ardfert to fenit along the back roads eventually you come to a T junction and there's water infront of you and a real narrow humpy bridge.
Churchill would be the next village.
The subscribe button is across from Mr cvx to the right below the video
Screenshot_20200702-233013.png

If you went from ardfert to fenit along the back roads eventually you come to a T junction and there's water infront of you and a real narrow humpy bridge.
Churchill would be the next village.
The subscribe button is across from Mr cvx to the right below the video View attachment 79982

I think You have to join YouTube to like/subscribe, as this is My only social media presence atm, I can't. Would it be possible to start a separate thread here and link Your videos when You upload them to YouTube? Then people like Me won't miss them. Enjoying them so far, much improved since You put the camera in landscape, keep uploading.....:Thumbp2:

There's serious land in North kerry

A couple of Years ago coming back from holiday in Dingle We spent a night in Listowel, did a loop from Tralee , Fenit, Ardfert, Ballyheigue, Causeway and Ballybunion, first time in that side of Kerry and couldn't believe the quality of the land.

Last edited:
Back