Tanco cleanafeed

headcase

Very Senior Member
Righto chaps,i found a bucket,old but looks useable enough
How are they piped up hydraulically? ?as pipes been pinched off this 1
Obviously theres the door to open to the chopper
Do i use it backwards so door is closed to wash beet then forwards to open door and chop beet

Righto chaps,i found a bucket,old but looks useable enough
How are they piped up hydraulically? ?as pipes been pinched off this 1
Obviously theres the door to open to the chopper
Do i use it backwards so door is closed to wash beet then forwards to open door and chop beet
Has it been on a loader or 3point linkage? What's the ram single or double act on the door??

Single acting on the door diverted from the top link if used on a tractor. Feed and return for the motor. If you need pics let me know and I will get them for you

Single acting on the door diverted from the top link if used on a tractor. Feed and return for the motor. If you need pics let me know and I will get them for you
cheers
so i cant run it backwards with the door t into 1 line so its shut in reverse and open in forward

ah also if anyone has a chopping end going spare let me know or if they can be got:Thumbp2:

Do let on....
It may not be possible but if you could put one of these in the line to the door and have it so that when the bucket is crowded right back it presses it in to block the flow to the door you can then clean, tilt the bucket forward slightly would release the valve and allow the door to open when you power the auger. Depends on the headstock set up on your loader as to where it could be mounted so it gets pressed when crowded fully back.
I'm sure it could be got to work, just difficult to explain in words on here, I can see it my head which is no use to you I know!:wacko:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hydrauli...667491?hash=item416f07f823:g:Aa4AAOSwPIhaJ~-F

It may not be possible but if you could put one of these in the line to the door and have it so that when the bucket is crowded right back it presses it in to block the flow to the door you can then clean, tilt the bucket forward slightly would release the valve and allow the door to open when you power the auger. Depends on the headstock set up on your loader as to where it could be mounted so it gets pressed when crowded fully back.
I'm sure it could be got to work, just difficult to explain in words on here, I can see it my head which is no use to you I know!:wacko:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hydrauli...667491?hash=item416f07f823:g:Aa4AAOSwPIhaJ~-F
I get you:Thumbp2: was thinking a cable clipped to the boom and boom out to open door

Similar switch to that is used on the lely rake`s to control how the rake`s fold into transport position .

ah also if anyone has a chopping end going spare let me know or if they can be got:Thumbp2:
I made a replacement for a wheel a long time ago for a Keenan beet chopper. There was a square shaft on the end of the auger from the outside and I made a square flange to fit over this and welded four rotary mower blades to it, one on each corner. This chopped beet the finest and never bent or broke. It actually outlasted the rest of the chopper.
MF30

You going to make one?

We shall soon be needing pics of your purchase!!:cool1:
If i can find out what sized splines are on the shaft id have a go to make 1
As it is i tapped the door closed tonight and got the bucket cleaning,it will do to wash a bit till i finish it

As it is i tapped the door closed tonight and got the bucket cleaning,it will do to wash a bit till i finish it
I should think you were lucky to find one, I can't ever remember seeing one.:unsure:

Seems the splines are pto sized:whistle:
I feel a few hours in workshop coming along

Back