the journal this week

I don’t think it is.

In addition, I’d say there’ll be deals on financing, extra warranty etc.
Is this the start of these kind of deals to keep things moving? Will there be more of these kind of offers going forward I wonder to keep the whole thing ticking over.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-31-12-14-35-37_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-31-12-14-35-37_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Celebrating the birthday of the steep nose is kinda scraping the bottom of the barrel you would think.
This must be a graipe, sprong, fork thing.

Around these parts these are known as snoopy nose tractors.

I wouldn't say no to a loader though if it came with a free tractor. 😃

Snoopy nose is what I always heard too.
Are you referring to a 4 prong pike btw? :unsure:
Lets settle this once and for all.

A fork; a pitchfork has 2 grains and was used for pitching bales.Rarely seen nowadays unless for straw bedding by hand.
A garden fork is the only one with 4 tines although this always has a short handle with a grip on top .(The shovel of this type is always referred to as an " Englishmans shovel" around here ) .A normal fork can have 4 tines only if used at the dinner table
A sprong has 4 grains and is used for digging soil and dung by hand.Thats "SPRONG ".

The yoke with 3 straight grains is some sort of an abomination and not to be seen on any respectable farm premises.

A manual beet handling item can be either a beet sprong or a beet fork although sprong is the technically correct name.When connected to a loader/loading shovel the correct term is a beet basket !!.Same with the potato shoveller be it manual or mechanically powered.

A grape is something used to make wine and not seen in the wild in its raw form on Irish farms.A pike is either a fish or something found in a Wexford farmers thatched roof.

A drag has 3 or 4 heavy bent grains and was used to clean weeds from drains prior to the introduction of back hoes and excavators.

Think that should about cover yere education for today.

A fork; a pitchfork has 2 grains and was used for pitching bales.Rarely seen nowadays unless for straw bedding by hand.
A garden fork is the only one with 4 tines although this always has a short handle with a grip on top .(The shovel of this type is always referred to as an " Englishmans shovel" around here ) .A normal fork can have 4 tines only if used at the dinner table
A sprong has 4 grains and is used for digging soil and dung by hand.Thats "SPRONG ".

The yoke with 3 straight grains is some sort of an abomination and not to be seen on any respectable farm premises.

A manual beet handling item can be either a beet sprong or a beet fork although sprong is the technically correct name.When connected to a loader/loading shovel the correct term is a beet basket !!.Same with the potato shoveller be it manual or mechanically powered.

A grape is something used to make wine and not seen in the wild in its raw form on Irish farms.A pike is either a fish or something found in a Wexford farmers thatched roof.

A drag has 3 or 4 heavy bent grains and was used to clean weeds from drains prior to the introduction of back hoes and excavators.

What about a 4 prong pike?

What about a spade?

These important questions need answers

I'm doomed so. 3 tagged sprong here and a 2 tag pike.....

Back