Todays Photo

Do you charge by the acre or the hour . Did you lose many flails. Are they the whale tail flails???
By the hour lost no flail there's a 28mm pin holding them in so seriously strong.
Yeah whale tails take some savage power to drive them.
Id like to see a machine with Y flails how it would put up to abuse.
If I get anymore dry land to do ill try it on the front of the cvx

That’s built like a brick outhouse. Have you a part number for those flails or a picture of one with the dimensions.
What we have on the Sovema is not a good system for holding them on as the bolts break . I should have bought a Seppi but at the time I did not realize how useful it would be.
Ill try get a picture tomorrow it's hard for a photo to look good when your under it.
From memory there about the width of your two hands put together

Is all the work you do with that machine fro guys claiming the SFP, would one of these not be more profitable

View attachment 59615

A neighbour that would be or was in the job of telling you if it was done right or not:wink: uses one of them:scared::scared::scared:
Wonder could I still charge the same haha ah mix really loy of horsey crowds keeping fields clean savage yoke for reseeding near takes the top off the ground it's very hard use it Un wet ground it starts rotavting.
We usually top a couple of hundred acres of grass but the drought stopped that this year

Doing good work what kind of output.
Acres per hour in heavy rushes with scrub.

All depends on how many ponies you can trow at it brings the tm to its knees youd actually see the roots of the rushes comming out the back.
About an acre an hour id be saying

There is a SEPPI working locally . both myself and @Mf240 have it in doing rushes. I also had him doing furze about 3 yrs ago. It has been on a NH TM 155 and an MF 3125. my observation would be that rushes are power hungry buggers to do compared to briars furze etc . Really drag down a tractor. and an acre an hour is probably about right. debris left in virtual dust.

There is a SEPPI working locally . both myself and @Mf240 have it in doing rushes. I also had him doing furze about 3 yrs ago. It has been on a NH TM 155 and an MF 3125. my observation would be that rushes are power hungry buggers to do compared to briars furze etc . Really drag down a tractor. and an acre an hour is probably about right. debris left in virtual dust.

What really drags down a tractor is when you hit the clay.

Rushes are a killer some of them could have a base a couple of foot tick

View attachment 59650 I wonder if I yoke the 240 onto this would the father ever talk to me again. Think I'll stay yoking it on and off.

No.
It would be the safer option .
Great weather for it anyway. Strange to have picks of grass that I don't want plastered with shite , heading for 1st of November , but I want to postpone silage as long as possible, remembering last winter.

Back