Trailer floor plywood?

Cheers lads. Spillanes were the only people I could find closer to home with 8x5 sheets but not open Saturday.

Currently on my way home from kilkenny with a my sheet and a health check on the running gear (which confirmed my suspicions that I've a bit of work to do underneath

Looking at buying a new 8x4 builders trailer, are the aluminium floors worth the extra cost, about 250 extra on a ifor Williams? Some building work to be done next year but after that it will just be used for going to the dump etc.

Looking at buying a new 8x4 builders trailer, are the aluminium floors worth the extra cost, about 250 extra on a ifor Williams? Some building work to be done next year but after that it will just be used for going to the dump etc.
In a word, yes. The resin ply has a limited lifespan, especially if the outer layer gets damaged and water gets in.

Yes worth it.
Standing is almost worse for the trailer floors!
Once that ply looses it's shine it deteriorates quickly!

You are sorted now Johnboy but for future reference AR Brownlows In Cork have that trailer buffalo board too if anyone is looking for it.

Back