What are you up to in the workshop?

Front Mud guard brackets on my cs are a little worse for wear its the section of curved box section that attaches the mudguard plastic to the top of the hub . Is it best get some one to roll me two new parts from box 40x20 I think it is . Of would it be best try cut new pieces and weld together ?

Front Mud guard brackets on my cs are a little worse for wear its the section of curved box section that attaches the mudguard plastic to the top of the hub . Is it best get some one to roll me two new parts from box 40x20 I think it is . Of would it be best try cut new pieces and weld together ?
Be better rolled but you could cut one side every so often and pull it round.

Fair job, isn't there a pile of work in that job.
Think of what they could do if they had a shed.
Conditions dont seem to bother them, it must be fair calm. For building something in the middle of the yard in what looks like harsh enough conditions, they are ace

Foot throttle cable needs replacing on the cs94 as far as i can see to get at the part that attaches to the foot throttle in cab i need to dismantle the heater part foot windscreen above the engine block it has the pipes for heater going in can i just join this to keep the loop going ? Or is there an eaiser way of getting to the cable ?

Plenty strong alright. I made one in 2003 for the 3cx and used 100x100 x 10 mm wall to make it heavy as the 3cx can be very light on the front if you haven't got half a ton of an implement hanging there. I made mine as an 8ft wide dung fork and has 13 KV tines on the bottom and two each side. Cost me €800 for materials alone back then, it was the first time I ever used a Mig welder I remember.
20200207_083841.jpg
Was loading dung during the week, savage scoop of dung to drop into a spreader.

I was expecting the workshop thread to be full of plasma pictures with all sorts of creative designs tonight with everyone getting their new plasmas today in Lidl
Have to wait till they get some metal to play with.

Back