When to change/upgrade a fusion

Grassnslurry

At what bale count and age do ye find it best value for money to change yer fusions at? I no some lads will run them for years and more change them after a season or a few, what price per bale has it usually worked out at to change? Priced my 2 season old fusion yesterday to go new again, won't be changing at the price I got, waiting to get another price next week to see what it will be off another dealer.

Know of some that change every season around 15000 bales others run them into the ground. Have frequently heard that changing around or just before 50000 is better.

I imagine the price to change will vary depending on if u want a plus, Camless, 1000 PTO, weighing, knife config, Tyre’s, interface and printing etc. Got quoted last jan €94k inc vat but not sure if all toys were inc at that.

94k...... I'll be keeping mine another while. I was told before 1 euro per bale plus vat to change but that's a few years ago now.

50c a bale seems to be the generally agreed figure on here for changing a standard baler. People running Fusions often to seem to bale and wrap for less than someone running a separate baler and wrapper, even if they're at the same money if it's costing twice as much to change the Fusion is there any more money to be made from them?

You must be changing from a 2 to a 3 plus or something? Euro a bale is way off, changed for 53cents a bale last year, and that was upgrading to camless pick up, 1000rpm gearbox and selectable knife bank on a standard fusion,

You must be changing from a 2 to a 3 plus or something? Euro a bale is way off, changed for 53cents a bale last year, and that was upgrading to camless pick up, 1000rpm gearbox and selectable knife bank on a standard fusion,
Changing from a fusion 3 to go for the exact same spec again, what age and bale count had you up? 53 cent plus vat? I was in a bit of shock when I got the price, another dealer coming to me next week

I have a 2017 fusion 3 plus on original tines and serviced by Mchales with 11k bales on it. Are u saying I should expect to upgrade for 5 or 6 k. I would be thinking min 25k plus vat to change as last jan it was 20 plus to change and that was not with all the bells and whistles which is what I will want.

Changing from a fusion 3 to go for the exact same spec again, what age and bale count had you up? 53 cent plus vat? I was in a bit of shock when I got the price, another dealer coming to me next week
Yeah plus vat mine was a 14, with 63k bales, the dealer did tell me before they dont like taking in very fresh fusions with low bale counts, because when you get close to the price of a new one lads will always choose the new one, needs to be a significant saving to go 2nd hand!!

Yeah plus vat mine was a 14, with 63k bales, the dealer did tell me before they dont like taking in very fresh fusions with low bale counts, because when you get close to the price of a new one lads will always choose the new one, needs to be a significant saving to go 2nd hand!!
I'm not pushed about trading, mines only an 18 fusion, wanted to price to see how much it would cost, I'll see what price the other sales man gives

Back