Which 10ft trailed mower?

Just had a read back through this. What did lads end up getting and what are your initial impressions?

Bought this and had her out for the first time today,

Seems like a good mower,

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkImageUploadedByTapatalk1401316388.986015.jpg

Last edited:
had this on demo this evening. tidy outfit, class was well able drive them. rep said they sold over twenty of them mounted mo co's this year and no trailed

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401316475.327805.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401316475.327805.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 118
a virtual mars bar says you dont cut more than 40 acres for the first cut....:whistle::lol:

how do you like her?, fine looking machine.
lloyd?

What makes you say that? Haha

Wild guess? Lol

Aye we're happy with her, bought through Bell in Fivemiletown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What makes you say that? Haha

Wild guess? Lol

Aye we're happy with her, bought through Bell in Fivemiletown.

id say i wouldnt be far out if i said ye run a nice tidy wee setup, with yer own well minded kit for yer own bit of work and not a pile more after that.
but i could be way out..:lol:

ah yes, bell would be the agent.
i see the other man is adding an extension, to the ever increasing yard...

id say i wouldnt be far out if i said ye run a nice tidy wee setup, with yer own well minded kit for yer own bit of work and not a pile more after that.
but i could be way out..:lol:

ah yes, bell would be the agent.
i see the other man is adding an extension, to the ever increasing yard...

Didn't wanna say till seen what you were thinking haha

But you would be correct!

Just do our own bit and help a couple of neighbours at drawing or bales,

Dad was working full time up until January last year so had the thing ticking over and handy worked.

When it's only ourselves operating the machinery it's the life if it imo

Haven't been up at McCullagh's lately but seems to be a thriving business

Didn't wanna say till seen what you were thinking haha

But you would be correct!

Just do our own bit and help a couple of neighbours at drawing or bales,

Dad was working full time up until January last year so had the thing ticking over and handy worked.

When it's only ourselves operating the machinery it's the life if it imo

Haven't been up at McCullagh's lately but seems to be a thriving business

i had guessed that some one of ye was working, but thought id be best not to push my luck altogether.
funny that...:D

i had guessed that some one of ye was working, but thought id be best not to push my luck altogether.
funny that...:D

You had us well sussed out then haha

Grandad woulda always been fond of keeping fresh machinery and farmed full time, he used to bale hay on the county with international small square balers on the go had 2 at one stage along with 2 bagger combines! Now that's not today or yesterday haha, dad went to Agri college with the view of coming home to farm full time and before he finished college he was offered a full time job there. He was with the department then for 40 years and spent money on the farm as he could afford to.

Now it's my turn haha, At uni at the minute but on placement now for a year. Hopefully will be fit to get a job somewhere not too far away from home when studying is finished.

Have one them here at work lovely mower to follow the ground .

Sent from my phone to your screen .

Have only about 10 acres tossed with ours so far as we weren't sure what weather was going to do, and typical sun shone whole day long,

As you say we had a field that was sub soiled and tbh would be abit rougher than we'd have liked and mower followed it well

Just had a read back through this. What did lads end up getting and what are your initial impressions?

ended up going for vicon 832 was almost 2k cheaper than tarrup and has 2 yrs warranty. Pleased with it so far crops are heavy and lying and its following the ground well and cutting clean

ended up going for vicon 832 was almost 2k cheaper than tarrup and has 2 yrs warranty. Pleased with it so far crops are heavy and lying and its following the ground well and cutting clean

Never priced the kverneland/taarup here but went for the vicon mainly due to good dealer back up,

Happy with ours too and as you say the 2 year warranty is a nice bonus too

had this on demo this evening. tidy outfit, class was well able drive them. rep said they sold over twenty of them mounted mo co's this year and no trailed

is the whole outfit on demo?
that tractor is great value

what sort of money are the mowers

[MENTION=4722]Agri Power[/MENTION] Think your running a krone 3200 cv this year or anyone else have one . What`s your opinion on it have they any problem`s.

Nothing but jd around these parts here, i havent seen a krone trailed mower working or even claas for that matter with years, Krone Big M's with the contractors or fully mounted with the farmers is all thats around here locally.

Sorry lad thought you'd said you'd a krone mower . What model JD 's is about 1365 or the newer model .

Back