Zetor PTO problem

Win

Got a guy here with a 7341 super 2002 and pto has lost drive, it happened while fert spreading no noise or anything just stopped, ground drive still works ok but not 540. Someone has told him the middle has come out of the clutch plate, i'm a bit doubtful but had no experience of zetor's so any help would be appreciated.

Is that an independent pto? might be an oil problem, is the switch/ lever ok.................

might have someone check the clutch pack pressure..................................................

/

Is that an independent pto? might be an oil problem, is the switch/ lever ok.................

might have someone check the clutch pack pressure..................................................

/
Dual clutch so he says.

Is the 540/1000 lever still in?
Do the hydraulics work
I believe so, but only going on what he says, might go and have a look myself sometime.
Don’t suppose anyone has a link to a parts or workshop manual so we can see what the setup is inside?

Speak to someone that has experience with Zetors, a neighbor had one once and they thought the clutch was worn, they changed the clutch and it was no different, they were talking to another Zetor owner then and he told them there was some nut that you adjusted and that solved the problem, could be something similar here

I believe so, but only going on what he says, might go and have a look myself sometime.
Don’t suppose anyone has a link to a parts or workshop manual so we can see what the setup is inside?
I got 1 for a 7745 if its similar

I suppose the easiest way to check if it’s the clutch is to see if it will change from hydraulics to PTO to ground drive with the engine running and the clutch pressed. If it grinds while running, I’d be taking my chances it’s the clutch. If not it’ll probably mean lifting the lid of the gearbox or back end. It’s a while since I’ve been inside one of the smaller ones so can’t remember properly

Went and had a quick look today, seems it is the clutch plate, could see into the bell housing through the cover on the side and it looks like the rivets have come out that hold the splined hub to the plate. Know for sure once its split but could see the splines on the pto shaft anyway and no sign of the hub so it must have slid forward out of sight!!!!:tdown:

Back