Classic Tractor this month

the equal wheeled leyland bray conversion in this months edition is a great find and would be very rare i,d say, also liked the concept fiat article and the special editions , any of them coming to ireland @ O,hEidin

the equal wheeled leyland bray conversion in this months edition is a great find and would be very rare i,d say, also liked the concept fiat article and the special editions , any of them coming to ireland @ O,hEidin
Nephew got a t105 fiat 100 edition off santa , about as close as I will get to 1 I'd say

The guy with the muir-hill or what's left of it has gone to a awful lot of trouble!!

The guy with the muir-hill or what's left of it has gone to a awful lot of trouble!!

I'm not so sure on it to be honest, grand project and all due respect to him but what has he really achieved by doing it and looks like it's worse than the 3600 here to drive!

Fair play to him, he has made the tractor he wanted. For one man to be able to do all that is impressive. Wish I had that kind of skill

I'm not so sure on it to be honest, grand project and all due respect to him but what has he really achieved by doing it and looks like it's worse than the 3600 here to drive!
As said he's got the tractor he wanted and it was a project but a nice refurbishment of the original muir-hill would have been my choice.

Good job we're all different.
Profi magazine could take a few tips from classic tractor
You could also say classic could take some tips from profi. :tt2:

As said he's got the tractor he wanted and it was a project but a nice refurbishment of the original muir-hill would have been my choice.

Good job we're all different.

You could also say classic could take some tips from profi. :tt2:

That would have been My choice As well But fair play Is right, He got What He wanted from It.

The same Man Is clearly a talented practical engineer, He also made his own telehandler In The past And won national awards For It.

you,ll have to wait about 4 yrs before i can do it :no: it toook me that length to learn how to put up photoes , if you call out i,ll give you the magazine :clap:

If you put your mind down to it ,

You might have achieved it before Christmas :tt2:.

It took me a fair while to work out the photos , some might say ive posted far too many since I got the hang of it .:rolleyes2:
Links are beyond me .

Back