Massey Ferguson

Will you wait now for the new series
No I’ll try buy now before the year Is out, in fairness the price of the 7720 is very good compared to other brands, I’m afraid of what price will be on these new ones. Johnston’s in Longford are supposed to be out the last week and value the 6480 but still no sign

Was it on here, or where did I see the price of
MF 7720 recently, they seemed well priced, early €90’s plus vat.
Was it on here, or where did I see the price of
MF 7720 recently, they seemed well priced, early €90’s plus vat.
I was told a certain dealership would match the price of a 155m jd with a 7720 but i never got that price after off that dealer. I was told 110 plus vat is the straight deal price on the tractor I had. Which is nearly the highest spec you can get

No I’ll try buy now before the year Is out, in fairness the price of the 7720 is very good compared to other brands, I’m afraid of what price will be on these new ones. Johnston’s in Longford are supposed to be out the last week and value the 6480 but still no sign
How has your 6480 been for you , many hours on it ?

I was told a certain dealership would match the price of a 155m jd with a 7720 but i never got that price after off that dealer. I was told 110 plus vat is the straight deal price on the tractor I had. Which is nearly the highest spec you can get
How is a 155m in any way comparable to a 7720s?

The 8s ones are a fair bit bigger than the 77s more like 800 Fendts and their equivalent makes.

Are you saying €110k plus vat is the price of a 6155m?
Or you’ve been asked €110 for a 7720.
€90 to €95 should buy a 7720.

Are you saying €110k plus vat is the price of a 6155m?
Or you’ve been asked €110 for a 7720.
€90 to €95 should buy a 7720.
110 plus vat is the 7720 price. I have seen 7720’s at 95 plus but they are lower spec demo models, im hoping I might get the price down to 105 plus maybe or 100 plus. The jd man I know was told his nearest massey dealer would match the price of a 155M. I contacted that dealer after but that wasn’t the case

110 plus vat is the 7720 price. I have seen 7720’s at 95 plus but they are lower spec demo models, im hoping I might get the price down to 105 plus maybe or 100 plus. The jd man I know was told his nearest massey dealer would match the price of a 155M. I contacted that dealer after but that wasn’t the case
I would have thought a 6155M would be cheaper than a 7720S anyway, but it’s obviously dearer???

I would have thought a 6155M would be cheaper than a 7720S anyway, but it’s obviously dearer???
The 155m would be cheaper I think. The massey garage was trying to get this man to change to mf from jd thats why they were saying they would match the price. But they never actually did in the end up

What youve been told and reality are far from each other.
It’s hard know, only thing I can compare it to is my own car, there is LED day time running lights in my passat and the same with the led finished massey (ridiculous) a bullock took a liking to one of the ones on my passat when getting a new one of vw the price was 300 Euro dearer then a light off a passat that didn’t have the led strip

There was great price available end of last year start of this year on 7720 dyna6 . Reason being they were tier 4 models. 7718 dyna6 tier 5 was only €3k cheaper . Tier 5 are coming in considerably dearer .

There was great price available end of last year start of this year on 7720 dyna6 . Reason being they were tier 4 models. 7718 dyna6 tier 5 was only €3k cheaper . Tier 5 are coming in considerably dearer .
That deal is still in apparently for the 20’s the 18’s are the same price as a 20

Back