I'm Looking For...

Looking for a 6ft or 5ft hydraulic power box. Single ram. Paint doesn't need to be good but steel needs to be not rotten.

Anywhere in the northern half of the country

Looking for a 6ft or 5ft hydraulic power box. Single ram. Paint doesn't need to be good but steel needs to be not rotten.

Anywhere in the northern half of the country

There is a Nugent power box on donedeal for half an hour, in Cavan . Says needs paint .@€490.

How much would you expect to get off the price of a tractor if you were doing a straight deal? eg. If the tractor was advertised for €27k, would you expect to get it for €25K?

How much would you expect to get off the price of a tractor if you were doing a straight deal? eg. If the tractor was advertised for €27k, would you expect to get it for €25K?
You can expect and offer what you like, but its down to the seller - what its costing him, how eager he is is to move it on etc

Did you try Mick?
Bought wheels off him and a friend bought tyres off him and he could not be beaten for price.
I persume your
Did you try Mick?
Bought wheels off him and a friend bought tyres off him and he could not be beaten for price.

Would that be the buck down this country your referring to......did the tyres stay up when ya gone home.warrenty last the till the end of the driveway !!!!!!

I persume your

Would that be the buck down this country your referring to......did the tyres stay up when ya gone home.warrenty last the till the end of the driveway !!!!!!
In fairness nobody offers a warranty on second hand wheels or tyres. You get what you see. If you are prepared to plamas him, you can get good quality used Agri tyres and wheels at a fraction of what you will pay for them elsewhere. I wouldn't be recommending anyone to go buying a tractor off him or anything like that!

In fairness nobody offers a warranty on second hand wheels or tyres. You get what you see. If you are prepared to plamas him, you can get good quality used Agri tyres and wheels at a fraction of what you will pay for them elsewhere. I wouldn't be recommending anyone to go buying a tractor off him or anything like that!

Most locally has quite buying off him and dont see as much passing on the roads either .

Must not know his Cavan's from his leitrims then. Has some 8340s on DD I wouldn't mind having

I know someone that looked at that 8340. €15k he was looking for. He brought a mechanic and the mechanic told him that there is a reason why it was only €15k and to run a mile.

I know someone that looked at that 8340. €15k he was looking for. He brought a mechanic and the mechanic told him that there is a reason why it was only €15k and to run a mile.

He has a lot of Ads on DoneDeal- I would presume he is obtaining the tractors/machinery at auctions in England ?

We went up to that yard before looking at buckets, between bits of raw meat fired around the place and lads spraying a digger in the rain, you’d want your wits about ya buying anything up there

I
We went up to that yard before looking at buckets, between bits of raw meat fired around the place and lads spraying a digger in the rain, you’d want your wits about ya buying anything up there

Ya have him well summed up there.not sure how well mike knows him from his last message.

Back