I'm Looking For...

bagenal

I have a man looking for a loading shovel to load and push grain if anyone spots anything, I think he wouldn't consider anything other than a Volvo or JCB.

muckymanor

Looking for a 6ft or 5ft hydraulic power box. Single ram. Paint doesn't need to be good but steel needs to be not rotten.

Anywhere in the northern half of the country

jf 850

Looking for a 6ft or 5ft hydraulic power box. Single ram. Paint doesn't need to be good but steel needs to be not rotten.

Anywhere in the northern half of the country

There is a Nugent power box on donedeal for half an hour, in Cavan . Says needs paint .@€490.

muckymanor

How much would you expect to get off the price of a tractor if you were doing a straight deal? eg. If the tractor was advertised for €27k, would you expect to get it for €25K?

Mike

How much would you expect to get off the price of a tractor if you were doing a straight deal? eg. If the tractor was advertised for €27k, would you expect to get it for €25K?
You can expect and offer what you like, but its down to the seller - what its costing him, how eager he is is to move it on etc

Bencroy

Did you try Mick?
Bought wheels off him and a friend bought tyres off him and he could not be beaten for price.
I persume your
Did you try Mick?
Bought wheels off him and a friend bought tyres off him and he could not be beaten for price.

Would that be the buck down this country your referring to......did the tyres stay up when ya gone home.warrenty last the till the end of the driveway !!!!!!

muckymanor

I persume your

Would that be the buck down this country your referring to......did the tyres stay up when ya gone home.warrenty last the till the end of the driveway !!!!!!
In fairness nobody offers a warranty on second hand wheels or tyres. You get what you see. If you are prepared to plamas him, you can get good quality used Agri tyres and wheels at a fraction of what you will pay for them elsewhere. I wouldn't be recommending anyone to go buying a tractor off him or anything like that!