Silage 2020

you can already get them with two extra wheels on a modified axle. cant think who offers that axle

It's Cashel's Engineering that does it I think, I can't find a link on their website now

mchale-fusion-2-3,f9db900c.jpg

upload_2020-8-19_10-36-40.jpeg

In all honesty having bigger wheels yes gives better flotation but at a certain point it's the fact they stop turning that creates the issue, driven axles would be a bigger advantage to wet conditions than just more wheels.

In all honesty having bigger wheels yes gives better flotation but at a certain point it's the fact they stop turning that creates the issue, driven axles would be a bigger advantage to wet conditions than just more wheels.
Same with a forage wagon,tractor throws soil straight into the pick up.:curse:

A driven axle synchronised with can-bus would be the answer.

Did you see John deeres electric drive with outboard electrical power for drive axles? Way forward imo

I’d prefer hydro-mechanical myself,or electro mechanical and get the electric part up out of the mud.

A swap body trailer from hi-spec would be the one for me to have it fitted.

I see a tight lump of a krone wagon at the local krone dealer.....370 is wrote on it along with i think cl or something like that.i heard richard was doing demos with it .there will be a shocking amount of water under the bridge locally when its out in action again next yr .makes the 7.210 look like a toy that was in front of it

Back