I'm Looking For...

Wouldn't mind getting a passenger seat for the 40 series too, wonder is there a cheap new alternative or would a breaker be a better option?

was looking on qtp and conaty's but all im seeing are plastic seats.
Thats all iv seen myself
Would it be that hard to make one from a piece of steel plate looks straight forward enough if the cushion is attached to the plastic by screws
Iv thought about that aswell get it laser cut if possible
Bit of heavy plywood surely do the trick?
I handt thought of ply il have to look into it too thanks

Back to the CX, there are two versions, a cheap plastic looking one which is more usually found on the Case versions and the padded versions like on the McCormick.

The cheap one is on Conatys website at over 400 euro!!

Back to the CX, there are two versions, a cheap plastic looking one which is more usually found on the Case versions and the padded versions like on the McCormick.

The cheap one is on Conatys website at over 400 euro!!
9258938D-1B9C-4127-B1F1-B9C00CFE4EB8.pngThis is d price i got for it. Another place wanted €645

Thinking about dropping the packer roller off and getting another gang of discs on it instead, any ideas where to look other than a new kv set?

Attachments

• IMG_20201004_144259.jpg
    IMG_20201004_144259.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20201004_144329.jpg
    IMG_20201004_144329.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 42
Anyone know if it’s liquid grease or gear oil that goes into this redrock agitator ? Roughly 25 years old, farmer sent me these pictures and asked me did I know

Attachments

• 6FCE6FC9-80BC-4B06-923D-65EE9623A385.jpeg
    6FCE6FC9-80BC-4B06-923D-65EE9623A385.jpeg
    322.1 KB · Views: 53
  • D791CAC2-5F5B-48AD-8315-CFF2513DCC20.jpeg
    D791CAC2-5F5B-48AD-8315-CFF2513DCC20.jpeg
    410.4 KB · Views: 53
@marco look at this babe
After dad put the tyres on the pit with a jcb 320 "we" have decided that a rigid telehandler is the way to go. It makes more sense. It's the advantage of taking our time with purchase decisions, went to look at a rigid a few weeks ago and he said it was way nicer to drive.

So that's what I'm looking at now.

I'm looking for a Euro headstock like the one in the first photo to fit a MX80 loader, to replace the one in the second photo, the headstock from a MX60, MX100 and MX120 will also fit. The Euro headstock from the newer MX loaders and Claas branded loaders won't fit.
These loaders were popular in the North of England.
They are hard to come by but maybe someone might be able to find one before I start to make one in the next few weeks, @Merv_B could you come up with something

1602667804399.png

1602668028753.png

Local lad was looking for similar but ended up welding a generic euro head stock to what he had in the end . Works fine was easy enough welded together I was told .
I'm looking for a Euro headstock like the one in the first photo to fit a MX80 loader, to replace the one in the second photo, the headstock from a MX60, MX100 and MX120 will also fit. The Euro headstock from the newer MX loaders and Claas branded loaders won't fit.
They are hard to come by but maybe someone might be able to find one before I start to make one in the next few weeks, @Merv_B could you come up with something

View attachment 83308

View attachment 83309

View attachment 83308

View attachment 83309

Local lad was looking for similar but ended up welding a generic euro head stock to what he had in the end . Works fine was easy enough welded together I was told .

I was looking at them before and they would need to be modified in some way to fit and the geometry mightn't be right either. I was talking to the parts man in MX UK today and he says the headstock from the newer ones, if fitted can affect the geometry and cause damage to the rams.
It would be handy if I could get one at sensible money.

I was looking at them before and they would need to be modified in some way to fit and the geometry mightn't be right either. I was talking to the parts man in MX UK today and he says the headstock from the newer ones, if fitted can affect the geometry and cause damage to the rams.
It would be handy if I could get one at sensible money.
Best way to protect the rams is weld a headstock onto your existing pivot points then.

Anyone a good supplier for flat faced power beyond couplings to fit a NH T7 and what sizes he would need.

Back