Todays Photo

Went for a walk up to the Carrig of Kyle. I remember the woods being Scots pine and being cut and replanted . The replanted ones suffered wind blow and were cleared and replanted again. I have seen three different plantings on this site. Not sure what the tanker is about. Maybe once a day milking gives him time to launder diesel .
Would make a fine nurse tank.

Sorting out a bit of drainage issue today, a power line was moved underground and one of these clay pipes was damaged.
Does anyone know is it possible to get a similar replacement pipe? They're 6 inch internally and 1ft long. I could use a bit of wavin but I'd rather use something similar if it can be got
IMG-c8426f8c7ac71bfddf038804ee416052-V.jpg

Sorting out a bit of drainage issue today, a power line was moved underground and one of these clay pipes was damaged.
Does anyone know is it possible to get a similar replacement pipe? They're 6 inch internally and 1ft long. I could use a bit of wavin but I'd rather use something similar if it can be got
View attachment 88530
You might get a chimney flue pipe similar.
Any good builders provider

View attachment 88530
I might have a few, will give a look tomorrow

That's our club colours.
Back in the 80s when we were in a junior final, every pole in the parish had one of these nailed on. How many years are they gone out of New Ross?

Heading the way 20 years since it closed now. It's only in the last few years that the site has been nearly finally decommissioned.

@candor, free bags for your firewood!!

Heading the way 20 years since it closed now. It's only in the last few years that the site has been nearly finally decommissioned.

@candor, free bags for your firewood!!
There were about 30 bags in total, mostly all in one piece, which says a lot about plastic! I'm moving away from storing firewood in those types of bags due to the handling and propensity for white mould.

There were about 30 bags in total, mostly all in one piece, which says a lot about plastic! I'm moving away from storing firewood in those types of bags due to the handling and propensity for white mould.

It says a lot about those older bags too! Newer ones are not half as tough!

Ideal bag for turf but not for wood as it has moisture. Word of caution on net bags too. I bagged a good bit of wood in them a few years back and left them up for to dry. Grand for year 1 but in year 2 the net had gone brittle and they were impossible to handle as a huge proportion of them burst as they were lifted.

I am self driving the Hitachi for a few days. It had about 2300 hours when I started driving it in 2013 . Where the mulcher tidied up the hedges it is easy to clean the ditches. This one has not been touched in forty years.

Attachments

• F46D2A8E-4EDD-4D9B-82DE-B711541D93DB.jpeg
    F46D2A8E-4EDD-4D9B-82DE-B711541D93DB.jpeg
    342.1 KB · Views: 132
  • 32DAF6CE-D90D-46A4-B2EB-D8F7CD0A0E9D.jpeg
    32DAF6CE-D90D-46A4-B2EB-D8F7CD0A0E9D.jpeg
    317.2 KB · Views: 131
  • 600B7054-F651-4CA7-B18E-E15208DB107E.jpeg
    600B7054-F651-4CA7-B18E-E15208DB107E.jpeg
    323.4 KB · Views: 132
I am self driving the Hitachi for a few days. It had about 2300 hours when I started driving it in 2013 . Where the mulcher tidied up the hedges it is easy to clean the ditches. This one has not been touched in forty years.
Would you not bury a rock like that, save robbing topsoil from somewhere else to fill the hole.

That bucket and that stone:scared::speechless::sweatdrop: I find the best bucket for pulling out stones and tree stumps is the 12 inch bucket

Back