Low roof loader tractor

Sort of doubling back to this tractor, I would like get one bought and between Brexit and Covid I think I am going to buy in Ireland.
The tractor is a bit basic, but like new.
What are they like without AC, can you open side windows?
I wouldn't be doing big hours in it so it doesn't have to be very comfortable, just liveable for a couple of hours during the few days at hay.
What is the highest I should be paying for this low spec 5060 in like new condition?
TIA.

Sort of doubling back to this tractor, I would like get one bought and between Brexit and Covid I think I am going to buy in Ireland.
I wouldn't be doing big hours in it so it doesn't have to be very comfortable, just liveable for a couple of hours during the few days at hay.
What is the highest I should be paying for this low spec 5060 in like new condition?
TIA.
The side windows do open

TIA.
Side windows open. There's a good fan with loads of vents. Good wide cab. No bother spending hours in it.

TIA.
roof hatch and side windows open so plenty of ventilation

TIA.

You can open the back window 😁

You'll be fine without the air con. Decent size cab and side windows open the right way to let a bit of air in. I wouldn't worry about it. I'm out of sync now in prices but somewhere around 40k including?

Just one thing about that seller, he is sound but can be infuriating. Go through the machine with a fine tooth comb and check it again before its delivered. He'll do the bits on it no problem but getting him back to a machine is nigh on impossible, he is so laid back it can be hard to bear.

I actually wouldn’t buy a tractor without air con now, having gotten reddened plenty of times in tractors without it I think it is invaluable. Grand opening windows until it’s dusty or you’re cleaning a shed or something and the smell is bad.

Hopefully its not blocked in d shed when it wants to be seen. Neighbour wanted to look at a tractor there and had to climb over a couple of others to see d 1 he was interested in
Yeah the shed is very tight and Brendan could tell you its out and then when you arrive it could be buried. It must be 15 years since i was first in that yard and id say some of those machines are there nearly as long. Does move a lot of stuff in fairness though

@gone cooney furlong have a lovely case farmall on donedeal tonight might be worth a look
Thanks,
I asked about the Steyr based Farmall U Pro and was told even with the cab lowered and 34" wheels they are 2.67M, I would love one of them, but too high for me.

Low roof but standard cab height.
View attachment 90176
I am going to have to compromise on somethings, it is higher hours than I hoped and a bit under powered.
Is it hard to up the power a bit on them a little, bring it to 5450 hp?
I just think a 100hp dyna 4 40Km would be no further on than a 90hp 30Km straight 12spd 4345?
Damn Brexit and damn Covid!
I have small things to worry about, :lol:

Back