Low roof loader tractor

I am going to have to compromise on somethings, it is higher hours than I hoped and a bit under powered.
Is it hard to up the power a bit on them a little, bring it to 5450 hp?
I just think a 100hp dyna 4 40Km would be no further on than a 90hp 30Km straight 12spd 4345?
Damn Brexit and damn Covid!
I have small things to worry about, :lol:

That would be some horsepower..

Might be worth a call anyway gone? Hours probably on the higher side than you would like and not often you see electric lift on these.

ODY3MmJiOWFmYzA4YTY4Y2FkNmJiMjVkMWZkYjFhY2Ht2_rwdH-k5jM0uovZuwEWaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xNzk4ODM5NDR8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Last edited:
€40,000.00+VAT
No loader.
Wow.

Renowned for high prices. There is probably a good bit of wriggle room if you were face to face with him, but still it won't be cheap.
We bought various machines form his father in the 80's and 90's. He doesn't deal in anything shabby or abused, but he knows how to charge.

€40,000.00+VAT
No loader.
Wow.
Was thinking it would be dear but its like buying new off that man. Every machine goes through the workshop and is checked over and serviced . Such a pleasant man to deal with . I had the pleasure of meeting him one day as i passed his place while on holiday and called in. I often admired there stuff for sale online. The tractor in kerry mite be better value but then its done 3500hrs at loader work . A tractor at 3k hrs which hasnt had a loader will be way tighter and fresher in my opinion.

Was thinking it would be dear but its like buying new off that man. Every machine goes through the workshop and is checked over and serviced . Such a pleasant man to deal with . I had the pleasure of meeting him one day as i passed his place while on holiday and called in. I often admired there stuff for sale online. The tractor in kerry mite be better value but then its done 3500hrs at loader work . A tractor at 3k hrs which hasnt had a loader will be way tighter and fresher in my opinion.
A lovely tractor and a credit to it's previous owner and the seller, but €40K + approx. €7,5K for a loader, I want 540/65r34s really. It doesn't add up for me, it is making a new MF 5711M look like an option again.

A lovely tractor and a credit to it's previous owner and the seller, but €40K + approx. €7,5K for a loader, I want 540/65r34s really. It doesn't add up for me, it is making a new MF 5711M look like an option again.
Yea it makes you think about brand new when ur looking at 50k plus vat .Second hand price of tractors is very strong and clean low hrs are scarce. We bought a 12reg jd 6330 4 year ago at 1900hrs with no loader and put a fl85 rossmore on her for €6500. Id say wed get dam close to wat we paid for her today as shes still low hrs at 3700hrs. Trouble is to replace her again for a fresh 6120m wud be alot too.

Yea it makes you think about brand new when ur looking at 50k plus vat .Second hand price of tractors is very strong and clean low hrs are scarce. We bought a 12reg jd 6330 4 year ago at 1900hrs with no loader and put a fl85 rossmore on her for €6500. Id say wed get dam close to wat we paid for her today as shes still low hrs at 3700hrs. Trouble is to replace her again for a fresh 6120m wud be alot too.
Saw a fresh 6120M with JD loader yesterday, around 2300 hours, €76k

Anyone in Kerry willing to go have a look to see it is worth my while doing a day trip?
I would quite happily spin over, but simply dont have the time to get away
I think unless the person viewing sees something major, a trip by yourself is inevitable anyway if you thing she would suit

Would a 105 have enough power, the bonnet paintwork, is it not a variation of the Union Jack?
Match in with the Bateman then, :lol: .
I am not cut out to buy or sell 2nd hand machinery, pretty much anything I looked at needed something changed or money spent on it and still didn't tick all the boxes.
I am after doing a deal on a new MF5711M Dyna 4, a bit taller than I wanted, but will work, for about €15k more than the Case in the North with a loader, I have a new tractor, 540 Michelin tyres, air brakes and 0% finance.
I thought I had what I wanted with this NH T5060 in Casey tractors, but it was only a 12spd and I don't think manual 12spd is good enough for a 40K tractor, grand in a 30K.
Then I was positive I had it with the immaculate JXU115 in McCullagh machinery a few days ago and if it was €35K I would have bought it, but at €40K + Loader it was just too close to new price.
Thanks very much for all who posted suggestions, and I know, I am a picky Bol!0%.
1621617805256.png

Well wear @gone! Will you have to make any alterations to the sheds that were causing the issues or will you just about get away?

Well wear @gone! Will you have to make any alterations to the sheds that were causing the issues or will you just about get away?
Thanks.
I will get away, I think, I may have to clean out one of the sheds from the awkward side, but it doesn't always be used.

I am not cut out to buy or sell 2nd hand machinery, pretty much anything I looked at needed something changed or money spent on it and still didn't tick all the boxes.
I am after doing a deal on a new MF5711M Dyna 4, a bit taller than I wanted, but will work, for about €15k more than the Case in the North with a loader, I have a new tractor, 540 Michelin tyres, air brakes and 0% finance.
I thought I had what I wanted with this NH T5060 in Casey tractors, but it was only a 12spd and I don't think manual 12spd is good enough for a 40K tractor, grand in a 30K.
Then I was positive I had it with the immaculate JXU115 in McCullagh machinery a few days ago and if it was €35K I would have bought it, but at €40K + Loader it was just too close to new price.
Thanks very much for all who posted suggestions, and I know, I am a picky Bol!0%.
View attachment 91948

Well.wear gone . Looks a lovely size of stockman tractor
Is that on 28s and 38s ?

View attachment 91948
The right choice for you IMO @gone
The problem with the Fiat based CNH is you are (ironically) paying a premium because you are competing with the large amount of buyers that want a simple no frills tractor.
You wanted a low tractor, not necessarily a no frills example, and I think you would have been dissaponted with the CNH.

Back