Daily weather forecast update

Deficit of 75mm around here, wettest land is barely showing a hoof print, no more rain needed for a few weeks.
I'd say the deficit is something similar here, rain last few days nothing major to write home about compared to down the country, 20mm maximum in total, but certainly enough to tip things nicely on again. Another pallet of urea going out tomorrow, I don't actually need the grass right now but I'll happily try grow it while the moisture in the ground, good chance of the dry weather kicking in again for early july.

First day since the weather broke that we have lost the strong winds so the rain is getting a chance to soak in nicely.

Looking into people's gardens on route up and down. Was 32 degrees here yesterday
some shock coming from 29c to 17 and from sandals back to wellingtons and dust to scutter everywhere here.
aer lingus cancelled our return ✈ from malaga as we were boarding,Tuesday night,crew were going to be over there flying hours if they took off,got put up in a hotel but was just after 3am local time at that stage

some shock coming from 29c to 17 and from sandals back to wellingtons and dust to scutter everywhere here.
aer lingus cancelled our return ✈ from malaga as we were boarding,Tuesday night,crew were going to be over there flying hours if they took off,got put up in a hotel but was just after 3am local time at that stage
Aer Lingus is a shit show at the moment, management have completely misjudged the staffing levels by running numbers way too tight and getting caught then by Covid and other sickness. Morale is through the floor after last few years and the Staff won’t help them out from the way their treated. Not going to get better any time soon unfortunately

Tinryland. The clouds parted and not a drop fell on the congregation although the collection box had four inches of water and all the barley barons fifty’s floated to the top.
Ye must have all sold the 90% at €350 so like the rest of us telepathic mistic megs

Nothing worse. Shame about the weather considering it's an important community event and first time being held in 2/3 years.
Our parish had it last November, in the lead up to it everyone thought it was madness in the depths of winter but it turned out a nicer day than manys a summer day when it had to be held in the church.

Back