Ford/New Holland

So....who here is a fan of the blue? :001_smile:

I would have a soft spot for the 10 series (7810), 40 series and Ts. (115)
On the longer wheelbase models, the 60 and TM series :thumbup1:

Not much interest in the older ones or the newer ones :001_rolleyes:

i was never a fan of the fords but when i was changing tractors a few years ago i came across a 7610 at a good price and couldnt leave it behind.ive had it 4 years now and besides the usual service it owes me nothing.great machine:thumbup1:

i was never a fan of the fords but when i was changing tractors a few years ago i came across a 7610 at a good price and couldnt leave it behind.ive had it 4 years now and besides the usual service it owes me nothing.great machine:thumbup1:

2 or 4wd?

Love them. :001_wub::001_wub::drool::drool:
Love the 600 series, 10 series and the last of the 40 series. The last of the TM models (TM 155 especially) with the wide wheels. Would love one of them.
Ford and New Holland are extremely popular down my direction. Very much liked.

i quite like the tm series, but they were an upgrade from the F series, i liked the F140 i had, great puller, never had a tm but drove them from time to time.

yep, like the big 10's SIII.

not the 40's, but the TS, TM to current. the TVT's although not being true NH are my favourite tractor of all time.

I think Farmers Trader pull the info off the dealers website where possible so the error would be repeated. Think there are some fast 78s out there but not sure if it would be 40km/hr.

We have Fords/Newhollands, some have been good, some bad, but I think you get that no matter what make of tractor you buy!! Anyway we keep buying the blue!! :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Only have experience with NH only sat in fords for a couple of seconds shifting them was all. But used to love our TS110 and after driving tms i wouldnt mind a tm125/155

Fan of the Majors, 000's, 600's and the 10's.

After that not such a fan.

Even on the 10's Ford should have made a 7810 with crash box and LP or AP cab like SEM originally wanted.

Not a fan of 40's etc but haven't driven them enough really as 70's and 80's were Ford's heyday here.

not a big fan myself but i do like the 7810 tw15 and 7000 used to draw grass with one only a few years ago it was a weapon got some amount of abuse still couldnt kill it :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

yep, like the big 10's SIII.

not the 40's, but the TS, TM to current. the TVT's although not being true NH are my favourite tractor of all time.

Not been smart but why not like the 40 series yet like th TS series??? Are they they not practically the same besides styling? :confused1:

:thumbup:I'm a fan big time here of everything from the pre force Fords up to the current New Hollands. I did consider other makes but always ended up back with the blue tractor, thats makes me the 3rd generation of my family to use nothing only Fords and New Hollands on our farm from when the first one was bought new in 1966(I think) until the present day, however all the others were second hand until the 2007 TS110A. We currently own 3 of them, in 2007 I did consider 4 or 5 other makes but if I were to replace the TSA now I wouldn't even look at anything except a T6000!
We did own a 1990 7810 GenIII for around 10 years and I found it ok, nice cab and all but I fail to see the fascination some people have with them, the gear change was one thing I found fault with, I actually preferred the H pattern column change on a Q cab 7610 we had! The TS115 that we replaced the 7810 with was such a leap forward in productivity terms I think :thumbup:

Back