On a Rauch fertilizer spreader down at the hydraulic ram

Attachments

• IMG_20240315_151930_144.jpg
    IMG_20240315_151930_144.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20240315_151817_854.jpg
    IMG_20240315_151817_854.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 52
Metric fitting, a lot of petrol power washer use the same ones from pump to hose. Easy enough rip the threads in them

You are correct, I used to know all this stuff over a decade ago but not anymore and am now only embarrassing myself
I learned about JIC fittings 45 years ago . We had a Ford 4550 digger and you could only get pipes in ECI when they were in Ballymount and sometimes Carroll’s now Farm and industrial. Carrolls that time were in Thomastown. To go to Dublin it was through Castledermot Moone Timolin Kilcullen Naas .

I learned about JIC fittings 45 years ago . We had a Ford 4550 digger and you could only get pipes in ECI when they were in Ballymount and sometimes Carroll’s now Farm and industrial. Carrolls that time were in Thomastown. To go to Dublin it was through Castledermot Moone Timolin Kilcullen Naas .
and they were milking cows in as far as the Canal

and they were milking cows in as far as the Canal
I remember the Dublin Market on the north circular road and we got a tour of a ship that cattle were being loaded onto on the North Wall Quay . My biggest shock was that my father gave the docker a tip of a 10 shilling note. It was red in colour. . It was actually good value because he showed us the cattle pens and the engine room .

Its a metric fitting , you may see on the back of the nut a number like 8L or 8S , 12L or 12S , that is the size to ask the hydraulic shop for

Back