Quads

Looking at quads today at the ploughing... New 520 Honda is now 13500. Possibly able to do a few pound better but not much. Had to ask him had he quoted me the right pricešŸ¤£
By chance I was chatting to a journo from NZ yesterday and he rates the CF Moto reckons Honda are losing a lot of sales due to reliability issues with the semi auto box. CF had a new 450 and 520 on show at the ploughing but cannot recall the price but will try ask tomorrow

By chance I was chatting to a journo from NZ yesterday and he rates the CF Moto reckons Honda are losing a lot of sales due to reliability issues with the semi auto box. CF had a new 450 and 520 on show at the ploughing but cannot recall the price but will try ask tomorrow
The price I got was for a electric shift, single rear shock Honda, the auto with irs would be dearer again. The auto box in the Honda isn't well regarded as far as I know.
A yamaha kodiak 450 was 10700, but theirs close to a 20% price rise coming in the next while so it won't be far of the Honda price then.

I saw the CF Motto at the ploughing, they certainly have a sporty eye catching design and price is extremely competitive, probably not as good as Yamaha or Honda but Iā€™d chance one myself were I looking to buy , good few dealers about now

Have a 2021 420 irs. Auto box canā€™t fault it really. The Yamaha has a nicer gearbox tho

I got a 420 fe1
It's not 100%with a miss fire the dealer can't cure and sometimes the ES won't shift from 1st to 2nd

I got a 420 fe1
It's not 100%with a miss fire the dealer can't cure and sometimes the ES won't shift from 1st to 2nd
Was the angle sensor changed on it? The 500 es here was gone very slow to change gear. Changes the shift motor and that didn't completely cure it, changed the angle sensor then and it changing through the gears like the day it came new now.

Was the angle sensor changed on it? The 500 es here was gone very slow to change gear. Changes the shift motor and that didn't completely cure it, changed the angle sensor then and it changing through the gears like the day it came new now.
Had it august 2021 need to chase them up again
How old is it? Is it a misfire from cold or only when warmed up?
The misfire come when say you coast up to something then open the throttle again ,it will splutter 2 or 3 times then pick up like normal

are quads and lawnmowers going to be affected as badly as 2 stroke engines with the new E10 petrol soon coming out.
our lawnmower and saw man was saying that with the new petrol that carburettors won't last jig time and tanks would want to be let run dry or emptied and discarded after every use if there not in everyday use or at least twice weekly. something to do with the extra 5% biofuel separating in the tanks.
the quad here would have fairly quiet life here from Nov to late march so it would. probably be better to leave it empty.he was saying that even the lawn care and forestry suppliers are wondering what will happen unless there is a suitable additive to mix with E10 , and warranty will not cover fuel related problems.

are quads and lawnmowers going to be affected as badly as 2 stroke engines with the new E10 petrol soon coming out.
our lawnmower and saw man was saying that with the new petrol that carburettors won't last jig time and tanks would want to be let run dry or emptied and discarded after every use if there not in everyday use or at least twice weekly. something to do with the extra 5% biofuel separating in the tanks.
the quad here would have fairly quiet life here from Nov to late march so it would. probably be better to leave it empty.he was saying that even the lawn care and forestry suppliers are wondering what will happen unless there is a suitable additive to mix with E10 , and warranty will not cover fuel related problems.
Frank is just trying to get you to buy gallons of aspen from him

Frank is just trying to get you to buy gallons of aspen from him
says that won't work either,and has nothing to offer either, and it's not like yee bucks up there to be short of an answer šŸ¤£ .Will get him talking the night of the wedding ,me thinks he will need the aspen or asprin after it thought, daughter getting married to a relation of herselves

Back