Rechroming a hydraulic cylinder rod

T

they were both green when it arrived, looks like original paint certainly on the marker.

Maybe so. On any ES I have seen they haven’t been painted, on an EG it’s round bar and also not painted. Either way don’t paint anything else or it’ll look like you’re hiding something like all the rest of the painted up ‘stuff’ on DoneDeal.

90047EB4-0D40-4700-B786-C3D9996CD8A1.png

Maybe so. On any ES I have seen they haven’t been painted, on an EG it’s round bar and also not painted. Either way don’t paint anything else or it’ll look like you’re hiding something like all the rest of the painted up ‘stuff’ on DoneDeal.

View attachment 81101

Yep, the indicator is supposed to be green. The spanner probably came from another plough and was put on our plough by the dealer.

Pic from Kverneland website.

I wouldn’t dismiss painting it if it’s done properly. Intending on keeping it for a long time so selling isn’t on my radar although I know what you mean about the painted up look.

6518DA64-BD67-49D2-8DE5-428D09DACF20.png

Yep, the indicator is supposed to be green. The spanner probably came from another plough and was put on our plough by the dealer.

Pic from Kverneland website.

I wouldn’t dismiss painting it if it’s done properly. Intending on keeping it for a long time so selling isn’t on my radar although I know what you mean about the painted up look.

View attachment 81102

I’ll have to go to specsavers I think.

#sandthespanner

Back