Spring Barley - General Thread

Was the pressure gauge pulsing?
You know it is getting bad when it starts.
No didnt pulse, it sprayed fine
Theres was the smallest bit on the hose after I filled it(got me thinking🤦‍♂️)
Sprayed the tank out and seen 3 or 4 bits like that picture on the top after

Gangway sown March 22nd after beet, tillering very well. Got 2000gal of a 50/50 mix of cattle slurry and digestate. Ground tilling 25 years, very happy with it. Unfortunately only 8 acres of it as the rest of spring cereals are wheat or combicrop.

Attachments

• PXL_20210522_155115286.MP.jpg
    PXL_20210522_155115286.MP.jpg
    466.9 KB · Views: 46
  • PXL_20210522_155128439.jpg
    PXL_20210522_155128439.jpg
    404.3 KB · Views: 46
Gangway sown March 22nd after beet, tillering very well. Got 2000gal of a 50/50 mix of cattle slurry and digestate. Ground tilling 25 years, very happy with it. Unfortunately only 8 acres of it as the rest of spring cereals are wheat or combicrop.
Off topic I know.
I'd there a digester in Cork?
I worked for a contractor in the Isle of Wight and it was mostly ad work.
One Sunday we were very sick from bottles and the boss man wanted to draw digestate with silage trailers.
It was the solids appose to the liquid and I was loading them with a claas telihandler.
The same day the manager of the ad plant said he'd take me in around it to show me the workings of it but I had to run off unfortunately.
Was it the solid or the liquid you got?
There was a contract there and all he done was spread the liquid.
Lorrrys drawing to what could only be described as a bag and they had two huge samson tanks drawing out of it

Off topic I know.
One Sunday we were very sick from bottles and the boss man wanted to draw digestate with silage trailers.
It was the solids appose to the liquid and I was loading them with a claas telihandler.
The same day the manager of the ad plant said he'd take me in around it to show me the workings of it but I had to run off unfortunately.
Lorrrys drawing to what could only be described as a bag and they had two huge samson tanks drawing out of it
Yes there's a digester in Timoleague, handles pig slurry and food waste, there isn't a solids part it all comes out in a slurry.

Off topic I know.
are you getting digester mixed up with seperator?

Some of the T1 went on with the weed spray on mine yesterday!
I probably should have done some of mine yesterday evening, but one of the neighbours I spray for pulled the plug on spraying his, so I didn't bother washing out for my 5ha of early barley, will have plenty of ground unfit to travel so wouldn't be under too much pressure on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Off topic I know.
Ya there is one down the road from me . I can put you in contact with the operators .think they have a nurse tank for fields but I think they mainly draw in to farmers tanks with the trucks

Back