Thorpes Pic's

Yea, that’s the place. Entrance to yard is in a dip on the road.
Was the place known as Kilcummer House Farm? Did they deal in tractors and parts as well?
I have a vague recollection of going there with a neighbour to collect a piece of a Massey loader when I was very young. I remember the grain dryer shown at a small ploughing match in East Cork in the 80s

Was the place known as Kilcummer House Farm? Did they deal in tractors and parts as well?
I have a vague recollection of going there with a neighbour to collect a piece of a Massey loader when I was very young. I remember the grain dryer shown at a small ploughing match in East Cork in the 80s
Correct, That was an early name mid to late eighties, changed to Farrell Machinery when the driers took off. He had a Massey dealership for the combines I think more than anything else. He did a small amount of trading in tractors but mainly combines and driers before manufacturing his own.

I finally put together a Youtube Channel trailer. A mixture of some of my favorite clips from the past few years. Included is good few demo machines and clips that I have kept in the vaults till now. Thanks to everyone, sorry if left you out but I simply can not include everyone, if I did the trailer would be more a feature film, and I will be back on the roads again once the restricts are eased.
Watch on, you may see yourself or a few other forum members you may know. Enjoy.
PS: Feed back always welcome

I finally put together a Youtube Channel trailer. A mixture of some of my favorite clips from the past few years. Included is good few demo machines and clips that I have kept in the vaults till now. Thanks to everyone, sorry if left you out but I simply can not include everyone, if I did the trailer would be more a feature film, and I will be back on the roads again once the restricts are eased.
Watch on, you may see yourself or a few other forum members you may know. Enjoy.

Excellent video, it has a great variety, old new, big small, grass tillage.........:Thumbp2:

Fantastic mix .
I even liked the Lexion going over the bridge in CTR at the end.:yes:

It has been a mad few weeks both at work (back working 12 hour days and night again) and at home. A few John Deere foragers (6000-9000 series) from the past few weeks, all taken within either the 2km or the 5km restrictions, which ever was valid at the time. Hopefully a few more from outside my locality now the restrictions have been eased and if second cuts appear with the drought now affecting things locally. A lot more of tillage work and silage to be uploaded of the next while.
DSC_7389.jpg DSC_7280.jpg DSC_7018.jpg DSC_6943.jpg DSC_5916.jpg DSC_5764.jpg DSC_4986.jpg DSC_4952.jpg

I just uploaded the last of my photos from the 2019/2020 Winter and Spring Sowing seasons to my Flickr account. A slightly curtailed season with the camera due to the weather during the back end of 2019 and with Co-Vid 19 and shift work this past spring but I got as many as I could considering the everything. I huge word of thanks to all of those I did meet and snap and hopefully our paths will cross again in the not too distant future.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/shanecasey51/albums/72157713782655396

Did someone buy a 9900 or is it a demonstrator?
index.php

As you may have guessed I have been fairly quite on the forum as of late. I've missed out a lot this year due to work and other personnel commitments but once again I was delighted to have this chance to have this crew in front of the lens again this year even if it was only for a few minutes after work. In a year like this strength is needed, both mental and physical. #cantbeeverywhere with this in mind I will taking a small break from sharing my photos and videos (videos stacked on youtube for release till the end of the month) for a bit across all my platforms until such time things easy back a bit. I will still be out and about but not as much as before. I wish to thank everyone who I have met, photographed, filmed and helped me through the year so far. I will be back posting again shortly.
S1410063.jpg

Last edited:
Jaysus what kind of work was that man doing in his lwb t7 to wear out the inside of the front right hand side tyre?

Back