Today's tractor.

You wont sell her yet!
I will indeed!!!
But I like to put them at something when it allows it will give me a great idea of what there like.
Id say I've 30 hours put on her.
Plus if someone wants to come and see it they can work it away for a bit and they will get a feel for it.
A lot of enquiries about that tractor and I've had a good few people come and see it.
No one has been able to fault it but I think lads are a bit worried about buying at the moment.

Is that a picheon agitator? Any video of it working. I am interested in one if I could see it in operation. Is your Massey 6480 for sale?
It's a cross I think there the same thing tho.
Is a good machine I think a mix it would be better in some situations.
No I'd be shot if I sold the 6480 at the moment.

I will indeed!!!
But I like to put them at something when it allows it will give me a great idea of what there like.
Id say I've 30 hours put on her.
Plus if someone wants to come and see it they can work it away for a bit and they will get a feel for it.
A lot of enquiries about that tractor and I've had a good few people come and see it.
No one has been able to fault it but I think lads are a bit worried about buying at the moment.
Cowards.........

"Barn finds " such as that have mainly been found years ago .

Buy it , or doing something to it for someone?
Tried to buy it but he wouldn't budge, instead he asked would I put it going, he's going to leave it original as in not respray it, I'll rub a bit of owtharol on it, he bought it 20 years ago off an 78 year old man who had it from new and only used it to bring milk churns and his mail to the local town and it's been lying in a shed since he bought it. Not what I was expecting when I went to view it but should be a simple job

It's a cross I think there the same thing tho.
Is a good machine I think a mix it would be better in some situations.
No I'd be shot if I sold the 6480 at the moment.
She's a real nice tractor in your videos. Especially with the 50k box. Do you bring in many Masseys? There a very easy sell I'd say.

She's a real nice tractor in your videos. Especially with the 50k box. Do you bring in many Masseys? There a very easy sell I'd say.
She does 57k on the road!
No I'm just not a massey fan my father is a massey man to the core but I can't shine to them

Back