Tunes

Hard to believe how much the country has changed in the last 25? years?? The Playboy ban must have been lifted around the same time the ban on the Shinners themselves was revoked. Simpler times. I like the "Shinner's List" reference. Maybe we're all still living in the mid-90's.
After Archbishop John Charles McQuaid it was downhill all the way.........:laugh:

Where would we be now, if himself and Dev hadn't kept the country in the Dark Ages for so long, is the question.
They've written Him out of history, I some times mention His name to people who would claim to be devout Catholics and they haven't a clue who I'm talking about.....:sad::sad::sad:

Was spraying all evening, listening to radio 1, heard this duet I hadn't heard before.
Never heard that version before, reminds me of the quintessential Prine tune that I often listen to when I'm down in the dumps. What's the story behind the new profile pic by the way?

Never heard that version before, reminds me of the quintessential Prine tune that I often listen to when I'm down in the dumps. What's the story behind the new profile pic by the way?

It is a pic of my maternal grandfather with his new McCormick binder and his 3 best friends.
The local contractor who sowed all the corn on that farm for 61 years was given the binder and I bought it back a couple of years ago, we have a BBQ and run the binder on the last weekend of August, just for a family get together.
more here.

It is a pic of my maternal grandfather with his new McCormick binder and his 3 best friends.
The local contractor who sowed all the corn on that farm for 61 years was given the binder and I bought it back a couple of years ago, we have a BBQ and run the binder on the last weekend of August, just for a family get together.
more here.
I remember the thread and followed it with interest, don't recall the picture, nice to have

Back