case cvx's

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/clean-2004-cvx-130/18087760

YTAyODNmZDg0MzU4YWU3MTc2N2FhNTY0ZjNhOWU4NjAErOBg9IoHf66zlWk0nuagaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b185NTYwNjAwOHx8fDYwMHg2MDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

This looks like good value albeit no suspension

Hi again, about the tvt135 the seller explained to me before my test drive that; these tvt sometimes calibrate its gearbox when you start her up. She will sound from the gearbox and it sound like it is testing gears.. and so it did, after my testdrive before i shut it off id started making noises from gearbox when in stand still, was this calibrating and is it normal?

Okay, sounds good, it happended 30sec after i parked it.. does anyone know if it possible to fit a stuffed passenger seat from a newer model instead of the plastic seat?

Today i made the deal with the tvt135, will be getting it in march/april. I already got a T6020 ( 110hp) and a t6070 Power command ( high bonnet, sidewinder 141hp boost to 178hp) i bought the tvt as a "spare" tractor to use to the bigger jobs when the t6070 is busy. Im already now guessing it will be just as busy as the t6070:lol: How do you think it will be powerwise, will it pull just as good as the t6070, or even better? The tvt135 is a late 05 with boost.

Hi again, about the tvt135 the seller explained to me before my test drive that; these tvt sometimes calibrate its gearbox when you start her up. She will sound from the gearbox and it sound like it is testing gears.. and so it did, after my testdrive before i shut it off id started making noises from gearbox when in stand still, was this calibrating and is it normal?
They don't calibrate on start up, all they do is check everything is talking to each other, as long as there's no error codes coming up after starting it will be ok. As said above the park lock comes on when stood for 30-40 secs or when you leave the seat, it will rev up and sometimes rock itself to get the lock to engage as its a mechanical lock. You can also activate it with the switch on the dash (bottom left) it does calibrate when the switch is activated and it takes two mins to do this, its a good thing to let it calibrate every so often as it helps to keep everything right!! It only calibrates when the switch is pressed and not when it activates the lock itself.
Don't think the better seat will fit with out mods.

It'll be tough going back to a power command after.......................:whistle:

Today i made the deal with the tvt135, will be getting it in march/april. I already got a T6020 ( 110hp) and a t6070 Power command ( high bonnet, sidewinder 141hp boost to 178hp) i bought the tvt as a "spare" tractor to use to the bigger jobs when the t6070 is busy. Im already now guessing it will be just as busy as the t6070:lol: How do you think it will be powerwise, will it pull just as good as the t6070, or even better? The tvt135 is a late 05 with boost.
When you get used to the tvt the 6070 will be the spare tractor , although the cab is smaller the comfort is a lot better. Power wise I’d say the tvt will be better than the 6070 in field work but maybe not on the road as the tvt transmission can take a bit of power , although the power command 6070 takes power on the road also. Best of luck with it and when you get used to them they are a lovely tractor to operate. As long as you have no error codes showing I wouldn’t have any worries.

I talked with a friend who has had 3 cvx and 1 tvt, abd we discussed the the hydraulic spools, and we wondered if it would help them to not fail if you covered the electric parts with a rubber mat or some plastic so the rain wont get there? What do you think?

The t6070 with sidewinder is also a great tractor, but i think it has to give up the fert spreading because the comfort in tvt, and the tvt also get to take over the combi baler of 7495 dyna-vt because the smaller format and compacter form:Thumbp2: i had not seen a tvt/cvx in the flesh before i went to test mine, so i'm also looking forward to all the questions from my customers this summer:cool1: the tvt was never imported to finland, some say its because the sisu engine, and some say it didint have a market here at the time.

I talked with a friend who has had 3 cvx and 1 tvt, abd we discussed the the hydraulic spools, and we wondered if it would help them to not fail if you covered the electric parts with a rubber mat or some plastic so the rain wont get there? What do you think?
You can cover them if you want, some people think it helps to keep wet off them but I was told its dirty oil that buggers them up, the tolerances between spool and body are too tight, then once contamination gets between the two it burns the solenoid out as the spool gets stiff to use, that's why they replace the slice as well as the solenoid.

Do you not have a Valtra in your line up?? I thought everyone in Finland had Valtra's? i'm sorry but I've just got a image in my head of you being chased by someone from Valtra with a sword and wearing a hat with horns!!!!!!:scared: Sorry that's very stereotypical I know!!!

Okay, maybe changing the oil and filter in time will keep them going for longer:Thumbp2: no, no valtra in my shed, have 3 ferguson too in my shed, 135, 3060, 5455. The 3060 was traded for this tvt, it was meant to be traded for a n series valtra because of the forest work, but i rethinked and bought a tvt instead:clap: the t6020 will be modified next fall for forest work:Thumbp2: my companion in my contracting business is a true valtra fan, so we got a n123 versu in front of the krone rake and a n91 at the sprayer:smile: valtras are fine tractors but their cvt is crap:eek3: but the new 4 series direct should be real nice they say, atleast thats wat the valtra folks say:lol:

They don't calibrate on start up, all they do is check everything is talking to each other, as long as there's no error codes coming up after starting it will be ok. As said above the park lock comes on when stood for 30-40 secs or when you leave the seat, it will rev up and sometimes rock itself to get the lock to engage as its a mechanical lock. You can also activate it with the switch on the dash (bottom left) it does calibrate when the switch is activated and it takes two mins to do this, its a good thing to let it calibrate every so often as it helps to keep everything right!! It only calibrates when the switch is pressed and not when it activates the lock itself.
Don't think the better seat will fit with out mods.

It'll be tough going back to a power command after.......................:whistle:
aint that the truth:Thumbp2:

Back