Todays Photo

Helps having someone watching you back in. Not too bad on the big tanker as I have a camera looking down at the splash plate so you can keep lined up fairly well
I don't drop the shoe off the Abbey too often maybe once a year to clean out the tank, it has fixed mounting points so have to use a combination of raising or lowering the pick up hitch and pushing in or out the telescopic part so once I get within a few inches of the shoe assembly I can do the rest with the tractor parked and just use lift and a spool valve.

I don't drop the shoe off the Abbey too often maybe once a year to clean out the tank, it has fixed mounting points so have to use a combination of raising or lowering the pick up hitch and pushing in or out the telescopic part so once I get within a few inches of the shoe assembly I can do the rest with the tractor parked and just use lift and a spool valve.
This tanker doesn't look as handy with the closed ends on the links hook ends you can get within an inch or two and pull it near with the top links then let it be pulled in by lifting the linkage.

Went in the workshop today to get a jubilee clip out of one of the bins only to find I have a squatter sat on them!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes2:
View attachment 53219

Is that a wren Win? Persistant little buggers if it is. Had one that insisted on nesting in the bale trailer suspension. Would knock a new nest up in less than 24 hrs! They usually have a few nests made from what I understand?

Back